Tackle more tasks with AC/DC.
The AC/DC 225/125 is the same proven design as the renowned AC-225 arc welder, but adds the smoother, more stable DC welding arc. This machine is ideal for farm, shop, and home use where improved arc welding performance is desired.
- Easy to operate – With front mounted AC/DC polarity switch and full range amperage selector switch for accurate and dependable procedure setting.
- Smooth arc – Makes it easy to weld with different electrodes, including mild steel, low hydrogen, stainless steel and hardfacing electrodes.
- 125 amp DC output – Enough for most 1/8” (3.2 mm) electrodes.
- 225 amp AC output – Enough for 3/16” (4.8 mm) diameter general purpose mild steel electrodes and 5/32” (4.0 mm) sizes of other electrodes.
- NEMA rated, UL listed and CSA approved.
|DIMENSIONS (H X W X D)||24 in x 17.25 in x 12 in (610 mm x 438 mm x 305 mm)|
|NET WEIGHT||114.00 (51.71 kg)|
- Insulated electrode holder and cable.
- Heavy duty work clamp and cable.
- Input cable with attached plug.