Durability for the Harshest Environments
The Air Vantage 600X-I is a powerful multifunction machine that offers up to 600 amps of welding, 20 kW of auxiliary power, and 60 cfm (1.7 cmm) of compressed air in a single package. This 3-in-1 workhorse has been designed to meet the most challenging job site needs and environments. The rugged Air Vantage 600X-I can handle a challenging assortment of tasks from heavy-duty carbon arc gouging to pulse welding. Now better than ever, the machine features CrossLinc® Technology to provide welders with greater control at the arc to help improve safety, productivity, and weld quality. Purchase this powerhouse today!
- Welder – Up to 600 amps of welding current to tackle numerous welding and carbon arc gouging applications
- Generator – 20 kW of continuous three phase power to run industrial tools such as plasma cutters, pumps, or inverter welders
- Air Compressor – 60 cfm @ 100 psi (1.7 cmm @ 6.9 bar) of compressed air powered by VMAC®
- Allows communication through a standard weld cable to enable voltage or current control at the arc without a control cable
- Helps to improve safety, quality, and productivity with less trips to the power source and reduced jobsite clutter
- Utilizes True Voltage Technology™ (TVT) to compensate for voltage drop to further improve operations
- Select one of five basic process modes including CC-Stick, Downhill Pipe, DC Touch Start TIG®, CV-Wire, or Arc Gouging mode, which maximizes output for up to 3/8 in. (9.5 mm) carbon rods
Advanced Arc Performance
- Expanded welding capabilities with customized modes for stainless, aluminum, and steel as well as advanced SAW and orbital pipe modes²
- Pulse welding capability for better arc control in out-of-position work and low heat input for critical welds²
- Enhanced gouging performance prevents the engine from stalling, resulting in smooth material removal
- Minimized spatter for stick or pipe welding
- Lab tested, field proven ruggedness and durability
- Engineered for outdoor use in the harshest environments
- Encapsulated GFCIs, stainless steel paneling, and potted PC boards for added protection and increased reliability
Industrial Diesel Engine
- 4 cylinder, 65.7 hp, turbocharged Deutz® diesel engine runs smooth and quiet
- Excellent cold-weather starting and high altitude operation
- Standard engine gauges allow you to monitor performance at a glance
- Tier 3 engine does not require ultra-low sulfur diesel fuel
- 25 gal. (94.6 L) fuel tank for longer running time
(1) Requires CrossLinc enabled wire feeder or CrossLinc remote
(2) Requires ArcLink Communications accessory
|NET WEIGHT||1779.00 (806.95 kg)|
|DIMENSIONS (H X W X L)||42 in. x 32.9(3) x 69 in (1067 mm x 836 mm x 1753 mm)|
|RATED OUTPUT @ 104°F (40°C)||
|OPEN CIRCUIT VOLTAGE||70 Max OCV @ 1800 RPM|
|AC GENERATOR AUXILIARY POWER(1)||
|ENGINE MODEL||Deutz® TD2.9L4(4) EPA Tier 3 Compliant|
|ENGINE DESCRIPTION||4 Cylinder 65.7 hp (49 kW) Turbocharged Water Cooled Diesel Engine|
|OPERATING SPEEDS (RPM) @ 65.7 HP||High Idle: 1800, Low Idle: 1525|
|COMPRESSOR MODEL||VMAC® S700162(5)|
|COMPRESSOR DESCRIPTION||Belt-Driven Rotary Screw|
|DELIVERY||High Idle – 60 cfm @ 100 psi (1.7 cmm @ 6.9 bar)|
|MAXIMUM SYSTEM PROTECTION||150 psi (10.3 bar)|
|CAPACITIES||Compressor Oil: 1.1 gal (4.0 L)(6)|
(1) When welding, available auxiliary power will be reduced. Output voltage is within +/- 10% at all loads up to rated capacity.
(2) Circuits cannot be wired in parallel to operate the same device.
(3) Includes width of door. Base width is 31.6” (803 mm)
(4) Engine warranted separately by engine manufacturer.
(5) Compressor warranted separately by compressor manufacturer.
(6) VMAC® synthetic compressor oil recommended for best operation results, or oil approved by VMAC®
Net Weight: Machine only – Does not include fuel.