- Cooling system operates only when needed, reducing noise, energy use and amount of contaminants pulled through machine.
Synergic Pulsed MIG
- As wire speed increases/decreases, pulse parameters also increase/decrease to match the right amount of power needed, eliminating the need to make additional adjustments.
- Provides TIG appearance with MIG simplicity and productivity. Achieve “stacked dimes” without gun manipulation. Profile Pulse frequency can be changed to increase or decrease the spacing between the ripple pattern to achieve the desired weld appearance.
Balanced Gun Design
- XR-Aluma-Pro™ push-pull guns are balanced and have a natural feel, so welders have improved joint access and can maintain proper gun angles, stick out and travel speeds.
Industrial-quality gun cable
- XR-Aluma-Pro™ push-pull guns have a durable cable covering and strain relief to withstand industrial environments and resist damage, reducing downtime and costs.
Rugged and Portable Case
- XR-Aluma-Pro™ Suitcase® wire feeders have a rugged, proven plastic case that’s designed to withstand industrial environments. It’s also lighter, so when portability is needed, it’s easy to move, so welders can extend their reach and go where the weld is.
Wind Tunnel Technology™
- Protects internal components, greatly improving reliability.
Premium feeding performance
- Synchronized push pull system consistently delivers premium feeding performance to ensure high weld quality and keep welders in production.
Parameter and system locks
- Enhance quality assurance and protect weld consistency.
Trigger schedule select
- Allows operator to change between two sets of weld parameters.
- Insight compatible to monitor weld voltage, amperage, and arc-time and percentage.
|Title||AlumaFeed 350 MPa Stationary package with 15ft. XR Aluma-Pro air-cooled|
Running Gear / Cart (Standard)
Running Gear / Cart (Optional)