Heavy-Duty Low-Speed Kubota V1505 Industrial Diesel Engine
- Used in industrial applications around the world, the V1505 is designed to run 10,000 hours before major overhaul. Backed by worldwide support and service.
- Unlike conventional DIG that provides a preset amount of short-clearing current, Miller’s proprietary Dynamic DIG works on a time-based algorithm that automatically adjusts the amount of current required to clear a short. What does this mean? A smoother more consistent arc that can be tailored to match application, material, fit-up, and welder technique.
- Improves work site safety and communication.
Industrial USB Port
- Quickly upload the latest software and download machine log files to retrieve in-depth information such as diagnostics and machine statistics.
Digital Meters with SunVision™
- Enables welding parameters to be viewed with greater clarity at virtually any angle. Meters can be seen clearly even in direct sunlight.
Auto Remote Sense™ (ARS)
- Detects if a remote control is plugged into the 14-pin receptacle and eliminates confusion of a remote/panel switch.
- Requires no elaborate procedure – just select process and weld!
HD Powder Coat
- All painted sheet metal is pretreated with a zinc-rich primer to provide extra protection against rust & corrosion (comparable to stainless steel).
Advanced Features for the Professional Welder
- Adaptive Hot Start™ makes starting stick electrodes easy without creating an inclusion.
- Infinite arc control available in the Stick and Wire modes for easier fine tuning of tough-to-weld materials and out-of-position applications.
- Lift-Arc™ TIG provides arc starting that minimizes the risk of electrode/work contamination without the need for high frequency.
Low OCV Stick (VRD)
- When activated, reduces the open-circuit voltage to 15 volts when the power source is not in use, increasing operator safety without compromising arc starts.
Other Standard Features
- Output contactor control, automatic idle, thermal overload protection, and 120-volt engine block heater.
|Title||Big Blue® 400 Pro (Kubota)|
Maintenance and Repair – Field Operations
Pipe Fabrication / Construction
Work / Service Trucks
|Cold Weather Starting Aids||Engine Block Heater
|Engine Idle Speed||1500 RPM|
|Engine Weld Speed||1800 RPM|
|Fuel Tank Size||11.5 Gallons|
|Rated Output||400 A at 24 V, 100% Duty Cycle
350 A at 27 V, 100% Duty Cycle
300 A at 32 V, 100% Duty Cycle
|Single Phase Generator Continuous Power||10000 W|
|Single Phase Generator Peak Power||12000 W|
|Sound Rating||Idle: 66 dB, Weld: 71.6 dB dB|
|Rated Carbon Diameter||3/16 in (4.8 mm)|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||85 VDC|
|Amperage Range||20 – 400|
|Portability||Lift Eye (Standard)
|Net Width||26.25 in|
|Net Height||32 in|
|Net Length||56 in|
|Net Weight||950 lbs|
- Weld leads