Heavy-Duty Low-Speed Kubota V1505 Industrial Diesel Engine
- Used in industrial applications around the world, the V1505 is designed to run 10,000 hours before major overhaul. Backed by worldwide support and service.
- Exclusive ArcReach technology uses existing weld cables to communicate process adjustment commands back to the welder generator. With an ArcReach system, amperage & voltage are conveniently located at the operator’s fingertips – not back at the power source.
- Unlike conventional DIG that provides a preset amount of short-clearing current, Miller’s proprietary Dynamic DIG works on a time-based algorithm that automatically adjusts the amount of current required to clear a short. What does this mean? A smoother more consistent arc that can be tailored to match application, material, fit-up, and welder technique.
Industrial USB Port
- Quickly upload the latest software and download machine log files to retrieve in-depth information such as diagnostics and machine statistics.
Advanced Features for the Professional Welder
- Adaptive Hot Start™ makes starting stick electrodes easy without creating an inclusion.
- Infinite arc control available in the Stick and Wire modes for easier fine tuning of tough-to-weld materials and out-of-position applications.
- Lift-Arc™ TIG provides arc starting that minimizes the risk of electrode/work contamination without the need for high frequency.
- Depending on polarity and which ArcReach accessory is connected, the system automatically detects and switches to the correct process – reducing the need to access the power source.
Control Panel Lock Out
- While under control of an ArcReach accessory, process and amperage/voltage adjustments are locked out at the power source, preventing accidental changes by personnel other than the welding operator.
- Cross Platform Compatible. The same ArcReach accessories that work on engine-driven equipment can also be used on select ArcReach-equipped XMT®, Dimension™, and PipeWorx 350 FieldPro™ power sources.
- Reverse Compatible. ArcReach-equipped power sources work with non-ArcReach accessories; however, the complete ArcReach benefit is only realized with the ArcReach system.
Increased Productivity & Safety
- More arc-on time, and reduced exposure to slip, trip, and fall hazards can be realized using ArcReach because less time is spent going back to the welding power supply to set process and arc amperage or voltage.
Other Standard Features
- Output contactor control, automatic idle, thermal overload protection, and 120-volt engine block heater.
Air Carbon Arc Cutting and Gouging (CAC-A)
Flux Cored (FCAW)
TIG DC (GTAW-DC)
|Title||Big Blue® 400 Pro (Mitsubishi) ArcReach®|
Maintenance and Repair – Field Operations
Pipe Fabrication / Construction
|Cold Weather Starting Aids||Engine Block Heater
|Engine Idle Speed||1500 RPM|
|Engine Weld Speed||1800 RPM|
|Fuel Tank Size||11.5 Gallons|
|Weldable Metals||Stainless Steel
|Rated Output||400 A at 24 V, 100% Duty Cycle,350 A at 27 V, !00% Duty Cycle,300 A at 32 V, !00% Duty Cycle|
|Single Phase Generator Continuous Power||10000 W|
|Single Phase Generator Peak Power||12000 W|
|Sound Rating||Idle: 68.7 dB, Weld: 72.1|
|Rated Carbon Diameter||1/4 in (6.4 mm)|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||85 VDC|
|Amperage Range||Amperage Min Max 20 – 400|
|Portability||Lift Eye (Standard)
|Weld Output||CC / CV|
|Net Width||26.25 in|
|Net Height||32 in|
|Net Length||56 in|
|Net Weight||993 lbs|
Miller’s True Blue Warranty
- Weld leads