- ArcReach technology uses existing weld cables to communicate process adjustment commands back to the welder generator. With an ArcReach system, amperage & voltage are conveniently located at the operator’s fingertips – not back at the power source.
- Unlike conventional DIG that provides a preset amount of short-clearing current, Miller’s proprietary Dynamic DIG works on a time-based algorithm that automatically adjusts the amount of current required to clear a short. What does this mean? A smoother more consistent arc that can be tailored to match application, material, fit-up, and welder technique.
Tier 4 Final Compliant Diesel Engine
- The cleanest/greenest power available. Utilizes Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC) technology to keep the air clean with NO exhaust aftertreatment maintenance.
Industrial USB Port
- Quickly upload the latest software and download machine log files to retrieve in-depth information such as diagnostics and machine statistics.
Increased Productivity & Safety
- More arc-on time, and reduced exposure to slip, trip, and fall hazards can be realized using Wireless Interface Control or ArcReach because less time is spent going back to the welding power supply to make adjustments.
Electronic Engine Display
- Electronic engine display simultaneously displays fuel level, engine hours, coolant temperature, oil pressure, battery volts, and engine RPMs. Also tracks oil change intervals and displays engine diagnostics for quick and easy servicing.
Advanced Features for the Professional Welder
- Adaptive Hot Start™ makes starting stick electrodes easy without creating an inclusion.
- Infinite arc control available in the Stick and Wire modes for easier fine tuning of tough-to-weld materials and out-of-position applications.
- Lift-Arc™ TIG provides arc starting that minimizes the risk of electrode/work contamination without the need for high frequency.
Other Standard Features
- Remote oil drain to prevent spills and make servicing easy, digital preset weld meters, automatic idle, and 120V block heater for cold environments.
- Depending on polarity and which ArcReach accessory is connected, the system automatically detects and switches to the correct process – reducing the need to access the power source.
Control Panel Lock Out
- While under control of an ArcReach accessory, process and amperage/voltage adjustments are locked out at the power source, preventing accidental changes by personnel other than the welding operator.
- Cross Platform Compatible. The same ArcReach accessories that work on engine-driven equipment can also be used on select ArcReach-equipped XMT®, Dimension™, and PipeWorx 350 FieldPro™ power sources.
- Reverse Compatible. ArcReach-equipped power sources work with non-ArcReach accessories; however, the complete ArcReach benefit is only realized with the ArcReach system.
|Title||Big Blue® 500 Pro (Kubota) Deluxe w/ ArcReach®|
Maintenance and Repair – Field Operations
Pipe Fabrication / Construction
|Cold Weather Starting Aids||Engine Block Heater
|Engine Idle Speed||1350 RPM|
|Engine Weld Speed||1800 RPM|
|Fuel Tank Size||25 Gallons|
|Weldable Metals||Stainless Steel
|Rated Output||500 A at 40 V, 100% Duty Cycle,450 A at 38 V, 100% Duty Cycle,400 A at 36 V, 100% Duty Cycle|
|Single Phase Generator Continuous Power||12000 W|
|Single Phase Generator Peak Power||15000 W|
|Sound Rating||Idle: 65.9 dB / Weld: 74.3|
|Three Phase Generator Continuous Power||20000 W|
|Three Phase Generator Peak Power||27000 W|
|Rated Carbon Diameter||3/8 in (9.5 mm)|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||92 VDC|
|Amperage Range||Amperage Min Max 20 – 500|
Lift Eye (Standard)
|Weld Output||CC / CV|
|Net Width||28.5 in|
|Net Height||46 in|
|Net Length||69.5 in|
|Net Weight||1750 lbs|
Miller’s True Blue Warranty
- Wireless Interface Control remote
- Weld leads