Wireless Interface Control
Get full control of your machine in the palm of your hand, from wherever you are on the jobsite, so you can work hassle free. With wireless interface control, you can:
- Change welding processes
- Adjust parameters
- Select and save preset programs
- Turn the machine on/off
- View service reminders
- And more!
Extend time between fill ups and maintenance intervals while eliminating the need to go back to your machine to make adjustments.
- ArcReach technology uses existing weld cables to communicate process adjustment commands back to the welder generator. With an ArcReach system, amperage & voltage are conveniently located at the operator’s fingertips – not back at the power source.
- Unlike conventional DIG that provides a preset amount of short-clearing current, Miller’s proprietary Dynamic DIG works on a time-based algorithm that automatically adjusts the amount of current required to clear a short. What does this mean? A smoother more consistent arc that can be tailored to match application, material, fit-up, and welder technique.
Tier 4 Final Compliant Diesel Engine
- The cleanest/greenest power available. Utilizes Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC) technology to keep the air clean with NO exhaust aftertreatment maintenance.
Industrial USB Port
- Quickly upload the latest software and download machine log files to retrieve in-depth information such as diagnostics and machine statistics.
Increased Productivity & Safety
- More arc-on time, and reduced exposure to slip, trip, and fall hazards can be realized using Wireless Interface Control or ArcReach because less time is spent going back to the welding power supply to make adjustments.
Electronic Engine Display
- Electronic engine display simultaneously displays fuel level, engine hours, coolant temperature, oil pressure, battery volts, and engine RPMs. Also tracks oil change intervals and displays engine diagnostics for quick and easy servicing.
Other Standard Features
- Remote oil drain to prevent spills and make servicing easy, digital preset weld meters, automatic idle, and 120V block heater for cold environments.
Low OCV Stick (VRD)
- The Low OCV stick welding function is a simple design that reduces the open-circuit voltage to 15 volts when the welding power source is not in use without compromising arc starts. This feature is now built into the Big Blue 500 Pro for increased operator safety.
Thermal Overload Protection
- Thermal overload protection prevents machine damage if the duty cycle is exceeded or airflow is blocked.
|Title||Big Blue® 500 Pro (Kubota) w/Wireless Interface Control & ArcReach®|
|Engine Idle Speed||1350 RPM|
|Engine Weld Speed||1800 RPM|
|Fuel Tank Size||25 gal.|
|Rated Output||400 A at 36 V, 100% duty cycle |
450 A at 38 V, 100% duty cycle
500 A at 40 V, 100% duty cycle
|Single Phase Generator Continuous Power||12000 W|
|Single Phase Generator Peak Power||15000 W|
|Three Phase Generator Continuous Power||20000 W|
|Three Phase Generator Peak Power||27000 W|
|Rated Carbon Diameter||3/8 in (9.5 mm)|
|Portability||Fork Pockets |
Lift Eye (Standard)
|Weld Output||CC / CV|
|Net Width||28.5 in|
|Net Height||46 in|
|Net Length||69.5 in|
|Net Weight||1750 lbs|
|Warranty||3 Years |
- Wireless Interface Control remote
- Weld leads