Heavy-Duty Low-Speed DEUTZ TD2.9 L4 T4F Industrial Diesel Engine
- The cleanest, greenest diesel power available. DEUTZ T4F models utilize diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC) technology to keep the air clean with NO exhaust after-treatment maintenance.
Air Compressor – Ingersoll Rand
- Ultra-reliable industrial rotary screw air compressor. 30,000-hour life expectancy. Independent on/off control for applications not requiring compressed air — allows greater fuel savings and longer compressor service intervals.
Industrial USB Port
- Quickly upload the latest software and download machine log files to retrieve in-depth information such as diagnostics and machine statistics.
- Unlike conventional DIG that provides a preset amount of short-clearing current, Miller’s proprietary Dynamic DIG works on a time-based algorithm that automatically adjusts the amount of current required to clear a short. What does this mean? A smoother more consistent arc that can be tailored to match application, material, fit-up, and welder technique.
Electronic Engine Display
- Electronic engine display simultaneously displays fuel level, engine hours, coolant temperature, oil pressure, battery volts, air pressure and engine RPMs. Also tracks oil change intervals and displays engine diagnostics for quick and easy servicing.
- Exclusive ArcReach technology uses existing weld cables to communicate process adjustment commands back to the welder generator. With an ArcReach system, amperage & voltage are conveniently located at the operator’s fingertips – not back at the power source.
- Cross Platform Compatible. The same ArcReach accessories that work on engine-driven equipment can also be used on select ArcReach-equipped XMT®, Dimension™, and PipeWorx 350 FieldPro™ power sources.
- Reverse Compatible. ArcReach-equipped power sources work with non-ArcReach accessories; however, the complete ArcReach benefit is only realized with the ArcReach system.
Increased Productivity & Safety
- More arc-on time, and reduced exposure to slip, trip, and fall hazards can be realized using ArcReach because less time is spent going back to the welding power supply to set process and arc amperage or voltage.
Advanced Features for the Professional Welder
- Adaptive Hot Start™ makes starting stick electrodes easy without creating an inclusion.
- Infinite arc control available in the Stick and Wire modes for easier fine tuning of tough-to-weld materials and out-of-position applications.
- Lift-Arc™ TIG provides arc starting that minimizes the risk of electrode/work contamination without the need for high frequency.
Other Standard Features
- Output contactor control, automatic idle, thermal overload protection, and 120-volt engine block heater.
|Title||Big Blue® 600 Air Pak™|
Maintenance and Repair – Field Operations
Pipe Fabrication / Construction
|Cold Weather Starting Aids||Engine Block Heater
|Engine Idle Speed||1350 RPM|
|Engine Weld Speed||1800 RPM|
|Fuel Tank Size||25 gal.|
|Weldable Metals||Stainless Steel
|Rated Output||600 A at 44 V, 60% Duty Cycle,550 A at 43 V, 100% Duty Cycle,500 A at 40 V, 100% Duty Cycle|
|Single Phase Generator Continuous Power||12000 W|
|Single Phase Generator Peak Power||15000 W|
|Sound Rating||Idle: 71.3 dB / Weld: 78.9|
|Three Phase Generator Continuous Power||20000 W|
|Three Phase Generator Peak Power||27000 W|
|Rated Carbon Diameter||1/2 in (12.7 mm)|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||92 VDC|
|Amperage Range||Amperage Min Max 20 – 600|
Lift Eye (Standard)
|Weld Output||CC / CV|
|Net Width||28.5 in|
|Net Height||46 in|
|Net Length||69.5 in|
|Net Weight||2040 lbs|
Miller’s True Blue Warranty
- Weld leads