Heavy-Duty Low-Speed Kubota V2403 Industrial Diesel Engine
- The cleanest, greenest diesel power available. Kubota T4F models utilize diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC) technology to keep the air clean with NO exhaust after-treatment maintenance.
- Improves work site safety and communication.
Electronic Engine Display
- Electronic engine display simultaneously displays fuel level, engine hours, coolant temperature, oil pressure, battery volts, and engine RPMs. Also tracks oil change intervals and displays engine diagnostics for quick and easy servicing.
Industrial USB Port
- Quickly upload the latest software and download machine log files to retrieve in-depth information such as diagnostics and machine statistics.
- Unlike conventional DIG that provides a preset amount of short-clearing current, Miller’s proprietary Dynamic DIG works on a time-based algorithm that automatically adjusts the amount of current required to clear a short. What does this mean? A smoother more consistent arc that can be tailored to match application, material, fit-up, and welder technique.
Digital Meters with SunVision™
- Enables welding parameters to be viewed with greater clarity at virtually any angle. Meters can be seen clearly even in direct sunlight.
Auto Remote Sense™ (ARS)
- Detects if a remote control is plugged into the 14-pin receptacle and eliminates confusion of a remote/panel switch.
- Requires no elaborate procedure – just select process and weld!
HD Powder Coat
- All painted sheet metal is pretreated with a zinc-rich primer to provide extra protection against rust & corrosion (comparable to stainless steel).
Advanced Features for the Professional Welder
- Adaptive Hot Start™ makes starting stick electrodes easy without creating an inclusion.
- Infinite arc control available in the Stick and Wire modes for easier fine tuning of tough-to-weld materials and out-of-position applications.
- Lift-Arc™ TIG provides arc starting that minimizes the risk of electrode/work contamination without the need for high frequency.
Low OCV Stick (VRD)
- When activated, reduces the open-circuit voltage to 15 volts when the power source is not in use, increasing operator safety without compromising arc starts.
Other Standard Features
- Output contactor control, automatic idle, thermal overload protection, and 120-volt engine block heater.
|Title||Big Blue® 600 Pro (Kubota)|
|Industries Interests||Construction |
Maintenance and Repair – Field Operations
Pipe Fabrication / Construction
Work / Service Trucks
|Cold Weather Starting Aids||Engine Block Heater |
|Engine Idle Speed||1350 RPM|
|Engine Weld Speed||1800 RPM|
|Fuel Tank Size||25 Gallons|
|Weldable Metals||Stainless Steel |
|Rated Output||600 A at 42 V, 40% Duty Cycle |
550 A at 42 V, 60% Duty Cycle
500 A at 40 V, 100% Duty Cycle
|Single Phase Generator Continuous Power||12000 W|
|Single Phase Generator Peak Power||15000 W|
|Sound Rating||Idle: 65.9 dB / Weld: 74.3 dB|
|Three Phase Generator Continuous Power||20000 W|
|Three Phase Generator Peak Power||27000 W|
|Rated Carbon Diameter||3/8 in (9.5 mm)|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||92 VDC|
|Amperage Range||20 – 600|
|Portability||Fork Pockets |
Lift Eye (Standard)
|Weld Output||CC / CV|
|Net Width||28.5 in|
|Net Height||46 in|
|Net Length||69.5 in|
|Net Weight||1750 lbs|
|Warranty||3 Years |
- Weld leads