Heavy-Duty Low-Speed Kubota V2403 Industrial Diesel Engine
- The cleanest, greenest diesel power available. Kubota T4F models utilize diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC) technology to keep the air clean with NO exhaust after-treatment maintenance.
HD Powder Coat
- All painted sheet metal is pretreated with a zinc-rich primer to provide extra protection against rust & corrosion (comparable to stainless steel).
Digital Meters with SunVision™
- Enables welding parameters to be viewed with greater clarity at virtually any angle. Meters can be seen clearly even in direct sunlight.
Industrial USB Port
- Quickly upload the latest software and download machine log files to retrieve in-depth information such as diagnostics and machine statistics.
- Unlike conventional DIG that provides a preset amount of short-clearing current, Miller’s proprietary Dynamic DIG works on a time-based algorithm that automatically adjusts the amount of current required to clear a short. What does this mean? A smoother more consistent arc that can be tailored to match application, material, fit-up, and welder technique.
Electronic Engine Display
- Electronic engine display simultaneously displays fuel level, engine hours, coolant temperature, oil pressure, battery volts, and engine RPMs. Also tracks oil change intervals and displays engine diagnostics for quick and easy servicing.
- Exclusive ArcReach technology uses existing weld cables to communicate process adjustment commands back to the welder generator. With an ArcReach system, amperage & voltage are conveniently located at the operator’s fingertips – not back at the power source.
Advanced Features for the Professional Welder
- Adaptive Hot Start™ makes starting stick electrodes easy without creating an inclusion.
- Infinite arc control available in the Stick and Wire modes for easier fine tuning of tough-to-weld materials and out-of-position applications.
- Lift-Arc™ TIG provides arc starting that minimizes the risk of electrode/work contamination without the need for high frequency.
Other Standard Features
Output contactor control, automatic idle, thermal overload protection, and 120-volt engine block heater.
Air Carbon Arc Cutting and Gouging (CAC-A)
Flux Cored (FCAW)
TIG DC (GTAW-DC)
Submerged Arc (SAW)
|Title||Big Blue® 600 Pro Truck Mount Spec w/ ArcReach®|
|Industries Interests||Maintenance and Repair – Field Operations
Work / Service Trucks
Pipe Fabrication / Construction
|Cold Weather Starting Aids||Engine Block Heater
|Engine Idle Speed||1350 RPM|
|Engine Weld Speed||1800 RPM|
|Fuel Tank Size||25 gal.|
|Weldable Metals||Stainless Steel
|Rated Output||600 A at 42 V, 40% Duty Cycle,550 A at 42 V, 60% Duty Cycle,500 A at 40 V, 100% Duty Cycle|
|Single Phase Generator Continuous Power||12000 W|
|Single Phase Generator Peak Power||15000 W|
|Sound Rating||Idle: 65.9 dB / Weld: 74.3|
|Three Phase Generator Continuous Power||20000 W|
|Three Phase Generator Peak Power||27000 W|
|Rated Carbon Diameter||3/8 in (9.5 mm)|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||92 VDC|
|Amperage Range||Amperage Min Max 20 – 600|
Lift Eye (Standard)
|Weld Output||CC / CV|
|Net Width||28.5 in|
|Net Height||46 in|
|Net Length||69.5 in|
|Net Weight||1765 lbs|
Miller’s True Blue Warranty
- Weld leads