- The Bobcat 200 Air Pak provides 20 cfm of compressed air at idle or 30 cfm at full speed. The industrial rotary-screw air compressor easily outperforms and outlasts reciprocating compressors.
Battery charge/crank assist
- The Bobcat 200 Air Pak provides up to 100 amps of DC power to quickly charge 12- and 24-volt batteries. Jobsite equipment with weak batteries can get up to 300 amps of crank assist from the Bobcat 200 Air Pak.
- Electrical tools, lights and more. The Bobcat 200 Air Pak can power most jobsite electrical needs with its 6,500-watt generator.
- The Bobcat 200 Air Pak can easily handle metal repairs with its 210 amp inverter-based welder that is capable of stick, DC TIG and MIG.
- Advanced Auto-Speed technology automatically adjusts engine speed to match weld and battery charge demands — reducing fuel consumption, maintenance costs and noise for a safer, more efficient jobsite.
- This all-in-one can replace a variety of other machines, reducing a work truck’s weight and increasing its available payload – so operators can bring everything they need to the jobsite.
Significant fuel savings
- The Bobcat 200 Air Pak can meet operator needs for compressed air, electrical power and welding capabilities – all while the work truck’s engine is turned off. Highly efficient without sacrificing power, the engine in the Bobcat 200 Air Pak uses far less fuel than any work truck’s engine, delivering savings on fuel costs that quickly add up.
Reduced maintenance costs
- Turning off a work truck and turning on the Bobcat 200 Air Pak can reduce the truck engine’s idle time by up to 75 percent. Less engine idle time means maintenance is required less often – so overall maintenance costs are reduced.
- Ruggedly built and rigorously tested to ANSI and CSA standards, the Bobcat 200 Air Pak is proven to withstand high temperatures, rain, salt, dust, impact, vibration and more. Its systems are tested to meet the highest-applicable industry safety standards.
Flux Cored (FCAW)
TIG DC (GTAW-DC)
|Title||Bobcat™ 200 Air Pak™|
|Engine Idle Speed||2400 RPM|
|Engine Weld Speed||2400 RPM
|Fuel Tank Size||7 gal.|
|Single Phase Generator Continuous Power||6500 W|
|Single Phase Generator Peak Power||8000 W|
|Sound Rating||Idle: 66 dB / High speed with load: 73 dB|