Miller Bobcat® 260 LP Welder 907794
The Miller Bobcat® 260 LP is designed to operate exclusively on LP Gas (Propane). Use the Bobcat 260 LP where work site ventilation does not allow the use of a standard gasoline or diesel engine. The redesigned Miller Bobcat® 260 LP is quieter to operate, smaller and lighter and easier to maintain.
NOTE: Propane cylinder rack and connection hose are SOLD SEPARATELY and must be ordered in “Accessories” below.
- Stick Welding (SMAW)
- Flux Cored Welding (FCAW)
- MIG Welding (GMAW)
- DC TIG Welding (GTAW)
- Non-Critical AC TIG Welding (GTAW)
- Air Carbon Arc (CAC-A) Cutting and Gouging (3/16 in carbons)
- Air Plasma Cutting and Gouging with optional Spectrum modelsApplications
Structural Steel Work
Use as a Stand-Alone Generator
- Kohler LP engine – runs on clean burning propane gas using a standard 33 lb. propane forklift cylinder (not included).
- IMPROVED! Quieter and Better Sound – Significant improvements in sound level and quality offer better jobsite communication, which provides a safer, more efficient working environment for you and your crew. Bobcat 260 welder/generators have rotated the engine toward the front to create more efficient airflow, resulting in significantly quieter operation. Now you can start your job earlier in the day and end it later, as well as work around hospitals, businesses, and residential areas.
- IMPROVED! Smaller and Lighter Design – Bobcat 260 welder/generators take up less space on trucks and trailers, leaving more room on your truck for other equipment and tools. Plus, they’re easier to move safely around jobsites, even with weld cables and running gear attached.
- IMPROVED! Easier Maintenance – With its intuitive design, the daily maintenance of the new Bobcat 260 LP welder/ generators is faster and easier. With front panel maintenance displays, you know when your equipment needs to be serviced. And servicing is simple because of: Oil checks that can be performed from the top by the front panel
Toolless panels that allow for quick access
Single-side fuel fill and oil drain/filter
- Long Runtimes – Large 12-gallon fuel capacity means many hours of run time before refueling.
- Versatile AC and DC Weld Output – Provides quality welds on all types of metals. DC is smooth and easy to run while AC Stick is used when arc blow occurs.
- Accu-Rated™, Not Inflated Generator Power – Miller’s Accu-Rated™ 11,000 watts of usable peak power is delivered for a minimum of 30 seconds. Accu-Rated means peak power is usable for maximum generator loads such as plasma cutting, Millermatic® MIG welders and motor starting. Accu-Rated peak power beats the competition’s very short duration peak or surge power. Use your peak power, it’s more than a number.
- Smooth Power – Not Spike Power – Revolutionary ten-degree skewed-rotor design optimizes generator performance for smoother power, not spiked power found with other brands. Better power, better performanceSpecs
Designed for Reliability
From Appleton, Wisconsin USA, our welder/generators are the most rugged, durable and long-lasting in the industry. We manufacture them to exceed requirements for extreme working conditions and they are hard-working from the core with:
- Copper windings and iron generator components for a quality-built machine
- Lugged — not soldered — heavy internal leads for better field durability
- Superior cooling technology for maximum performance and engine life
- Protective doors to cover the weld studs and receptacles as required by OSHA and CSA for jobsite safety
- Lift hook integrated into the center frame, which bolts to the machine’s base for greater durability
Small, Light Design
- Bobcat welder/generators take up less space on trucks and trailers — leaving more room on your truck for other equipment and tools. Plus, they’re easy to move around jobsites — even with weld cables attached.
- Oil checks that can be performed easily through the top of the machine by the access door
- Toolless panels that allow for quick access
- Single-side fuel fill and oil drain/filter
|Bobcat™ 260 LP (Kohler) Engine-Driven Welder
|Engine Idle Speed
|Engine Weld Speed
|Single Phase Generator Continuous Power
|Single Phase Generator Peak Power
|AC / DC
|40 – 260
|Lift Eye (Standard)
Running Gear / Cart (Optional)
|CC / CV
- Hose and LP Tank Mounting Assembly (300917)
- Weld leads