- 260-amp welder and 11,000-watt generator. You get a welder and generator for about what you would pay for just a generator!
Portable and compact
- Just over three feet long and weighs less than competitive units.
- Has a 12-gallon fuel tank and low oil pressure shutdown. Dependable engine conserves fuel and provides long operation before refueling.
More weld output
- Provides 15 percent more power for DC stick welding than a 225-amp welder/generator.
- Help maintain scheduled routine oil servicing (every 100 hours) and other preventative maintenance.
Quick-set amperage control
- Easy to set up and start welding.
Rugged door panel
- The rugged hinged door panel protects the receptacles and output studs.
- Machine has greater fuel savings and reduced noise.
Hobart 5/3/1 industrial warranty
- Five-year warranty on transformers, stabilizers and main rectifiers; three years on generators, PC boards and drive systems; and one year on guns (MIG, plasma and TIG torches).
|Title||Champion® Elite 260 Stick Welder/Generator|
|Engine Idle Speed||2400 RPM|
|Engine Weld Speed||3600 RPM|
|Fuel Tank Size||12 gal.|
|Rated Output||260 A @ 25 V, 100% duty cycle|
|Single Phase Generator Continuous Power||9500 W|
|Single Phase Generator Peak Power||11000 W|
|Sound Rating||72 dB|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||80 VDC|
|Amperage Range||40 – 260|
|Portability||Lift Eye (Standard)|