New low-inertia motor
- Provides faster response for the best arc starts with the least amount of spatter.
Balanced-pressure drive-roll design and tensioners
- Feed wire in its truest and straightest form for better feedability, resulting in better welding performance.
Spring-loaded Accu-Mate™ connection
- Aligns gun perfectly in the drive-roll carrier — preventing the gun from being pulled loose and providing consistent wire feeding.
Quick-change dual-bearing drive rolls
- Provide more consistent wire feeding.
Drive rolls and guides
- Common with other Miller industrial feeders (use existing, not new parts). Inlet guide installation is tool-less.
Tool-less positive-locking rotatable drive assembly
- Allows operator to rotate the drive, eliminating severe bends in the wire feed path. This extends gun-liner life and aids in feeding difficult wires.
|Title||Continuum™ Feeder (Single)|
|Output Voltage Range||10 V – 44 V|
Miller’s True Blue Warranty