Easy to use
- EZ-Set simplifies parameter setup based on material thickness, removing complexity and reducing welder training time.
Legacy meets pulse
- Pulsed MIG-capable Deltaweld with Intellx Pro feeder provides a 28-percent wider operating window and a more forgiving arc, compensating for variations in operator technique. Welders of any skill level can get into production quicker.
Ready to weld
- The Deltaweld System is shipped as a complete package with everything you need to get welding sooner. Just hook up your primary power, add gas, wire and a welding gun, and you’re ready to weld.
- Next generation communication to improve weld performance and allow point-of-use controls to be located at the feeder.
Dedicated wire feeder options
• Intellx Pro feeder — Adds Accu-Pulse®, EZ-Set, steel weld programs, and memory buttons.
- Deltaweld 500 has a dedicated constant current carbon arc gouge mode specifically designed to gouge up to 3/8″ carbons.
- A model is available with both ArcConnect and the standard Miller 14 Pin for use with older Miller wirefeeders.
Wind Tunnel Technology
- Internal air flow that protects electrical components and PC boards from dirt, dust, debris— greatly improving reliability.
|Title||Deltaweld® 500 208-230/460V With ArcConnect™, 14pin and Insight Core|
Heavy Equipment Manufacturing
Commercial Truck and Trailer
|Portability||Lift Eye (Standard)
Running Gear / Cart (Optional)
|Net Width||15.35 in|
|Net Height||22.34 in|
|Net Length||31.65 in|
|Net Weight||145 lbs|
- Deltaweld 500 With ArcConnect™ and 14 Pin