The DownFlex® table is a compact table that can be placed in multiple locations around a welding shop. It combines a workbench and extraction unit specifically designed for the removal of welding fume. The DownFlex table can be used to remove particulate and dust from metal grinding applications, as well as fume and particulate from light duty plasma arc cutting applications, making the table a safe and effective workplace.
- Three Stage Spark Arrestor System: Captures hot particulate before it can get into the filter chamber.
- Strong Backdraft (80%) and Downdraft (20%) Extraction Capacity: Ideal for welding, grinding, and light duty plasma cutting. (max 50 amps)
- Simple Operation and Easy Maintenance:All controls and particulate collection drawers are easily accessible from the front of the DownFlex table.
- Cleaner work environment: Removes welding, cutting and grinding fume at the source.
- Filter size: Large filter surface area results in longer filter life and reduced maintenance costs.
- Low noise level:
- Without options: 78 dB(a)
- With Silencer: 74 dB(a)
- With Silencer & HEPA Kit: 71 dB(a)
|INPUT CURRENT||11.7 – 10.5 / 5.4|
|NET WEIGHT||683.00 (309.81 kg)|
|FILTER TYPE:||MERV 16 (HE) for light to medium applications|
|FILTER SIZE:||560 ft² (52 m²)|
|DIMENSIONS:||61.6 x 54.7 x 39.2 in (1565 x 1389 x 996 mm)
With Height Adjustments: 1.5 (38) additional height for leveling
With Wheel Kit: 62.9 (1598) height
- 1. Highly efficient welding, grinding and plasma cutting backdraft panel (80% backdraft/20% downdraft).
2. Locking front doors.
3. Powerful extraction motor (1750 CFM).
4. Dual MERV 16, high efficiency filters with 560 ft² (52 m²) of total surface area.
5. Work table size: 53.8 x 29.5 in. (1366 x 750 mm). Work load: 440 lbs. (200 kg), 330 lbs. (150 kg) with wheel kit installed