Base and Deluxe Models Available
- Dynasty 210 – Base model provides essential TIG and Stick functions and provides operator-friendly, menu-driven features. Dynasty 210 DX – The DX model offers full AC features, including advanced waveforms and wide ranges of balance and frequency.
Upgradeable and Expandable
- Front panel memory card data port provides the ability to easily upgrade software and expand product features. Visit MillerWelds.com/tigsoftware for the latest software upgrades and expansions.
Auto-Line Power Management Technology
- Allows hookup to either single-phase or three-phase electrical input from 120-460 V with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. An ideal solution for dirty or unreliable input power.
Pro-Set Feature (professional settings)
- This feature eliminates the guesswork when setting weld parameters. Use Pro-Set when you want the speed, convenience and confidence of pre-set controls. Simply select the feature and adjust until Pro-Set appears on the display. The Pro-Set feature is available for Balance, Frequency, Pulse and DIG parameters.
Stick Features (AC/DC)
- Tailored arc control (DIG) allows the arc characteristics to be changed for specific applications and electrodes. Smooth running 7018 or stiffer, more penetrating 6010. Hot Start™ adaptive control provides positive arc starts without sticking.
|Title||Dynasty® 210 DX Wireless Foot Control Complete|
|Material Thickness||Steel 0.002 in. (0.05 mm) – 1/4 in. (6.4 mm)
Aluminum 0.012 in. (0.3 mm) – 1/4 in. (6.4 mm)
|Input Voltage||110/115/120 V
|Input Phase||1- and 3-Phase|
|Input Hz||50/60 Hz|
|Current Type||AC / DC|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||80 VDC|
|Amperage Min||1 A|
|Amperage Max||210 A|
Miller’s True Blue Warranty
- Dynasty® 210 DX
- Coolmate™ 1.3
- Small Runner Cart
- Weldcraft™ W-250 torch kit and accessories (300185)
- Coolant (4 one-gallon bottles of 043810)
- Quick Reference Guide
- Wireless Foot Control System (301580)