Base and Deluxe Models Available
- Dynasty 280 – Base model provides essential TIG and Stick functions and provides operator-friendly, menu-driven features. Dynasty 280 DX – The DX model offers full AC features, including advanced waveforms and wide ranges of balance and frequency.
Portable with adjustable shoulder strap
- Weighing in at just 52 pounds, the Dynasty 280 is extremely portable and easy to transport featuring dual carry handles and a carrying strap.
Upgradeable and Expandable
- Front panel memory card data port provides the ability to easily upgrade software and expand product features. Visit MillerWelds.com/tigsoftware for the latest software upgrades and expansions.
Cooler Power Supply (CPS)
Auto-Line Power Management Technology
- Allows hookup to either single-phase or three-phase electrical input from 208-575 V with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. An ideal solution for dirty or unreliable input power.
Pro-Set Feature (professional settings)
- This feature eliminates the guesswork when setting weld parameters. Use Pro-Set when you want the speed, convenience and confidence of pre-set controls. Simply select the feature and adjust until Pro-Set appears on the display. The Pro-Set feature is available for Balance, Frequency, Pulse and DIG parameters.
Stick Features (AC/DC)
- Tailored arc control (DIG) allows the arc characteristic to be changed for specific applications and electrodes. Smooth running 7018 or stiffer, more penetrating 6010. Hot Start™ adaptive control provides positive arc starts without sticking. Stick-Stuck detects if the electrode is stuck to the part and turns the welding output off to safely and easily remove the electrode. Menu selectable.
Weldcraft™ W-280 (WP-280) TIG Torch
|Title||Dynasty® 280 208-575 V, Foot Control Complete Package|
Heavy Equipment Manufacturing
Boat / Yacht
High Purity Processing
|Material Thickness||Steel 0.004 in. (0.1 mm) – 3/8 in. (9.5 mm)
Aluminum 0.012 in. (0.3 mm) – 3/8 in. (9.5 mm)
|Input Voltage||208 V
|Input Phase||1- and 3-Phase|
|Input Hz||50/60 Hz|
|Current Type||AC / DC|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||60 VDC|
|Amperage Min||1 A|
|Amperage Max||280 A|
|Portability||Running Gear / Cart (Standard)|
Miller’s True Blue Warranty
- Dynasty® 280
- Coolmate™ 1.3
- Small Runner Cart
- Weldcraft™ W-280 torch kit and accessories (300990)
- Coolant (4 one-gallon bottles of 043810)
- RFCS-14HD remote foot control and receiver (194744)
- Quick Reference Guide