AC and DC TIG Features
- AC TIG Features Independent amplitude/amperage control allows EP and EN amperages to be set independently to precisely control heat input to the work and electrode. Extended AC balance controls the amount of oxide cleaning (amperage time in EN) which is essential for high quality welds on aluminum. AC frequency (20–400 hz) controls the width of the arc cone and the force of the arc. DC TIG Features Exceptionally smooth and precise arc for welding exotic materials. High-speed DC TIG pulse controls – Pulse frequency capable of pulsing 5000 pulses per second. Pulsing adds arc stability, reduces heat input and warpage and can increase travel speeds. Other parameters include peak amperage, peak time and background amperage.
- Advance Squarewave provides a fast freezing puddle, deep penetration, and fast travel speeds. Soft Squarewave is used for a soft buttery arc with maximum puddle control and good wetting action. Sine wave is for customers that like a traditional arc. It is quiet with good wetting. Triangular wave reduces the heat input and is good on thin aluminum. It provides fast travel speeds.
Blue Lightning™ – High Frequency Arc Starter
- For more consistent non-contact starts and greater reliability compared to traditional HF arc starters.
- Allows meters to be calibrated for certification.
Auto-Line Power Management Technology
- Allows for any input voltage hookup (208 – 575 V) with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. Ideal solution for dirty or unreliable power.
Cooler Power Supply (CPS)
- An integrated 120-volt dedicated-use receptacle to power the Coolmate™ 3.5. The power switch on the Dynasty also activates the receptacle to help prevent torch failure.
Upgradeable and Expandable
- Front panel memory card data port provides the ability to easily upgrade software and expand product features. Visit MillerWelds.com/tigsoftware for the latest software upgrades and expansions.
- Feature operates the auxiliary cooling system only when needed, reducing noise, energy use, and airborne contaminants pulled through the cooler.
- Tailored arc control (DIG) allows the arc characteristics to be changed for specific applications and electrodes. Smooth running 7018 or stiffer, more penetrating 6010. Hot Start™ adaptive control provides positive arc starts without sticking.
|Title||Dynasty® 400 208-575 V|
Heavy Equipment Manufacturing
Boat / Yacht
High Purity Processing
|Material Thickness||Steel: 0.012 in. (0.3 mm) – 5/8 in. (15.9 mm)
Aluminum: 0.015 in. (0.38 mm) – 5/8 in. (15.9 mm)
|Input Voltage||208 V
|Input Phase||1- and 3-Phase|
|Input Hz||50 / 60 Hz|
|Current Type||AC / DC|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||75 VDC|
|CACA Thickness||1/4 in|
|Amperage Min||3 A|
|Amperage Max||400 A|
|Portability||Lift Eye (Standard)
Running Gear / Cart (Optional)
|Net Width||13.75 in|
|Net Height||24.75 in|
|Net Length||22 in|
|Net Weight||135 lbs|
- Dynasty® 400
- 8 ft. (2.4 m) primary cord
- Quick Reference Guide
- (2) 50 mm Dinse style connectors