- All you need to do is power it up, select your material, and set the material thickness range.
- The fan only runs when needed, reducing the dust and debris that is pulled into your machine.
Infinite amperage control
- With finer control you are able to operate at a broader range.
Inverter-based, AC/DC power source
- Uses less power which allows you to have a more consistent welding arc.
- Weighs 50 lbs. so it is EZ to take wherever you go.
High frequency starts
- Non-contact arc starts eliminate tungsten and material contamination, allowing you a clean weld.
- You won’t waste or need adjustment and it will provide optimum shielding based on amperage.
|Title||Hobart EZ-TIG™ 165i|
|Material Thickness||Steel: 22.00 ga. – 3/16 in.|
|Input Voltage||220/230/240 V|
|Current Type||AC / DC|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||80 VDC|
|Amperage Min||10 A|
|Amperage Max||165 A|
Running Gear / Cart (Optional)
|Net Width||9.875 in|
|Net Height||17 in|
|Net Length||23.875 in|
|Net Weight||50 lbs|
- 12.5-ft. (3.8 m) Weldcraft™ A-150 (WP-17) TIG torch with backcap, nozzle, 3/32 in. (2.4 mm) collet and collet body, and 2% ceriated tungsten
- 12-ft. (3.7 m) work cable with clamp
- RFCS-RJ45 remote foot control
- Regulator/flow gauge with hose
- Power cord with plug (50 A, 230 V, attached)