You won’t find a more reliable power source.
This unit is the most compact unit in its class, yet it’s loaded with convenient features! A digital meter, line voltage compensation and remote/local control are all standard.
- Two output connectors – Allow you to connect to high or low inductance for optimal arc control. Use low inductance output connection when short-arc welding, and high inductance output connection with spray and globular transfer welding.
- Digital Ammeter/Voltmeter – Display allows presets for added convenience and accuracy.
- Easy access Twist Mate® connection – On the front of the machine.
- Quality & Reliability – Environmentally protected transformer and power rectifier are rugged and reliable.
- Seven-year warranty on power rectifier.
|INPUT POWER|| |
|RATED OUTPUT|| |
|INPUT CURRENT|| |
|OUTPUT RANGE|| |
|DIMENSIONS (H X W X D)||47.7 in x 25.5 in x 33.0 in (1212 mm x 648 mm x 838 mm)|
|NET WEIGHT||423.00 (191.87 kg)|
- CV305 Power Source (208/230/460/3/60)
- LF-72 Bench Model (Two Roll) Wire Feeder with standard wire reel stand, 10 ft. (3.0 m) control cable, and .035-.045 in. (0.9 – 1.1 mm) solid wire drive roll and guide tube kit.
- 15 ft. (4.5) Magnum® PRO 350 Gun and Cable Assembly with .035-.045 in.(0.9-1.1 mm) liner.
- Work [15 ft. (4.5 m)] and Wire Feeder [10 ft. (3.0 m)] Power Cables Package.
- Harris® Gas Regulator/Flowmeter and 10 ft. (3.0 m) Hose Kit.