Weather-Resistant Stick and TIG Welder
The Invertec® V275-S stick and TIG power source is ideal for outdoor construction sites–it’s IP23S rated and equipped with weather resistant features. Up to 275 amps of output gives you access to a greater number of stick electrodes, including outstanding E6010 performance.
- Outstanding AWS E6010 and E7018 performance – using up to 7/32 in. (5.5 mm) diameter electrode that enables both whip and drag techniques for a variety of construction and fabrication applications.
- Touch Start TIG® – allows the welding arc to be established without high frequency starting.
- Air carbon arc cutting and gouging – with up to 3/16 in. (4.8 mm) diameter carbon electrode.
- Selectable Hot Start – turn it off for thin material or flip it on for thick, rusty or dirty material.
- Variable Arc Force – dial in the “soft” or “crisp” arc you want.
- All-in-one machine – 208/220/230/380/400/415/440/460/575 input volt settings–no single phase de-rating.