- Fine tunes puddle fluidity in Pulsed MIG (GMAW-P) welding.
- Provides TIG appearance with MIG simplicity and productivity. Achieve “stacked dimes” without gun manipulation. Profile Pulse frequency can be changed to increase or decrease the spacing between the ripple pattern to achieve the desired weld appearance.
Recommended Aluminum Solutions
- Dedicated XR™-Pistol Plus and XR-Aluma-Pro™ Plus guns work with the 74 MPa Plus feeder to coordinate wire feed speed of the gun and the feeder. This provides optimized aluminum feeding and welding performance.
Auto-Line™ Power Management Technology
- Allows for any input voltage hookup (208-575 VAC, single- or three phase) with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting,. Ideal solution for dirty or unreliable input power.
Built-in MIG and Pulsed MIG programs
- Automatically set the optimal parameters for a wide variety of wires making it easy to set up and use.
Wind Tunnel Technology™
- Protects internal components, greatly improving reliability.
- Cooling system operates only when needed, reducing noise, energy use and amount of contaminants pulled through machine.
- Invision 352 MPa
- Single 74 MPa Plus Feeder
- BTB 400A Gun
- Centerfire contact tips, .035 (QTY 3), .045 (QTY 2)
- .035-.045 reversible dual V drive rolls
- Industrial MIG 4/0 Kit
|Title||Invision™ 352 MPa, S-74 MPa Plus (Single), Bernard™ BTB 400 A 15 Ft, MIGRunner™ Pkg|
Heavy Equipment Manufacturing
Boat / Yacht
High Purity Processing
|Input Phase||1- and 3-Phase|
Miller’s True Blue Warranty