Synergic Pulsed MIG
- As wire speed increases/decreases, pulse parameters also increase/decrease to match the right amount of power needed, eliminating the need to make additional adjustments.
- Cooling system operates only when needed, reducing noise, energy use and amount of contaminants pulled through machine.
Wind Tunnel Technology™
- Protects internal components, greatly improving reliability.
- Fine tunes puddle fluidity in Pulsed MIG (GMAW-P) welding.
- Provides TIG appearance with MIG simplicity and productivity. Achieve “stacked dimes” without gun manipulation. Profile Pulse frequency can be changed to increase or decrease the spacing between the ripple pattern to achieve the desired weld appearance.
Recommended Aluminum Solution
- Dedicated XR™-Pistol Plus and XR-Aluma-Pro™ Plus guns work with the 74 MPA Plus feeder to coordinate wire feed speed of the gun and the feeder. This provides optimized aluminum feeding and welding performance.
Built-in MIG and Pulsed MIG programs
- Automatically set the optimal parameters for a wide variety of wires making it easy to set up and use.
|Title||Invision™ 450 MPa 575 V|
Heavy Equipment Manufacturing
Boat / Yacht
High Purity Processing
|Input Voltage||575 V|
|Input Hz||60 Hz|
|Rated Output||10-38 V,5-600 A|
Running Gear / Cart (Optional)
|Net Width||14.5 in|
|Net Height||17.25 in|
|Net Length||27.25 in|
|Net Weight||122 lbs|
Miller’s True Blue Warranty