The Lincoln Electric Ranger® 330MPX™ EFI welder/generator is built for all seasons. The advanced EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection) engine delivers quick starts, improved fuel efficiency, and optimal performance in high altitude applications and extreme temperatures. In addition to the engine, the modern design and advanced features allow this machine to streamline welding operations and improve efficiency at the job site. Check out the features below:
The Lincoln Electric Ranger 330MPX EFI welder/generator has up to a 20 percent smaller footprint and is up to 25 percent lighter than other machines in its class. It transports to the field with less bulk and less effort, leaving more room for other tools and accessories needed on your job site.
The Lincoln Electric Ranger 330MPX EFI welder/generator’s digital user interface offers a suite of advanced technology that improves weld performance and productivity.
Performance Boosting Technology
- Quick Setup with Ready.Set.Weld®
- ArcFX™ Technology
- CrossLinc™ Technology
- The Chopper Technology®
High Quality Operations
- Clean AC generator with 10 kW of continuous power
- Plenty of power at 330A/28V for 100% duty cycle to weld ¼ in. 7018 electrode
- The Magnum PRO 250 LX GT Direct Connect Spool Gun
- Arc gouging capabilities up to 3/16” carbon electrode
The Lincoln Electric Ranger 330MPX EFI welder/generator is up to 60% quieter than other machines in its class to enhance safety and comfort in the workplace.
- 25 HP EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection) Engine provides consistent operations on the jobsite
- Compact Size
- Low Decibel Rating
- Easy-to-use Digital User Interface
- Clean AC generator output to power up sensitive electronics
- Advanced technology to improve weld performance and productivity
Cancer and Reproductive Harm –
- Machine Only