Lincoln Square Wave TIG 200 TIG Welder K5126-1
Buy a Lincoln Square Wave TIG 200 TIG Welder and receive a $400 VISA gift card rebate . Effective June 27, 2022. Offer valid for a limited time only, while supplies last, and may be discontinued at any time. Available at Lincoln Electric Authorized U.S. Distributors only. Contact a Lincoln Electric representative for current promotion status. Learn more about POWER MIG 210 MP
The Lincoln Square Wave TIG 200 is an easy-to-use 200 amp AC/DC TIG welder that features advanced pulse, frequency and AC balance controls. This welder is outstanding for AC aluminum TIG welding. Steel and stainless steel can be welded in the DC TIG mode. It operates on either 120V or 230V input power and comes complete with everything you need to start TIG welding, except filler metal and shielding gas. The Square Wave TIG 200 provides up to 200 amps of TIG welding output and up to 170 amps of output for stick welding.
SIMPLICITY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
The LincolnSquare Wave TIG 200 is a portable TIG and stick welding machine that lets hobbyists, makers, small fabricators and craftsmen explore their creativity.
It is designed to help expand your welding expertise. As your skills and confidence grow, you can take advantage of the Square Wave TIG 200’s additional functionality. No matter your skill level, you won’t be disappointed.
The Square Wave TIG 200 provides smooth and stable AC TIG welding on aluminum and DC TIG welding on steel, stainless steel and chrome-moly.
A user-friendly interface enables the operators to set it, forget it and weld.
ADVANCED FEATURES YET EASY TO USE
The user interface makes machine setup easy. Available features, such as Pulse, which provides a drumbeat-like rhythm for filler metal deposition, make you become a better TIG welder – faster.
- A Great TIG Machine for Aluminum – For a wider or tighter welding bead, users can easily adjust AC Frequency Control. AC Balance can be adjusted to provide more cleaning action on dirty aluminum or to maximize penetration on thick materials.
- TIG and Stick from One Power Source – The multi-process machine can TIG weld when precision and bead appearance are important. Users also have the advantage of stick welding capability for outdoor work or thicker materials.
- Take it Everywhere, Plug in Anywhere.™ – Plug in the Square Wave TIG 200 where you need it – a standard 120V circuit or 230V for maximum output. Portable and convenient to use, only 46 lb (21 kg).
- Comes complete with
- Square Wave® TIG 200 MP® TIG Welder
- PTA-17 Series 150 Amp Air-cooled TIG Torch with Flexible Head and Ultra-Flex™ Cable Assembly with TIG Torch Parts
- Remote Foot Amptrol™
- Regulator/Flowmeter with Gas hose
- Stick Electrode Holder
- Ground Clamp
- 120/230V Input Cords
|DIMENSIONS (H X W X D)||14 in x 10.75 in x 19.25 in (358 mm x 282 mm x 502 mm)|
|NET WEIGHT||46.50 (21.09 kg)|
SETTING RANGE RESULTS AC FREQUENCY 60-150 (Hz) A lower frequency results in a wider bead A higher frequency results in a more
AC BALANCE 60-90 (%Electrode Negative) A lower AC Balance (%EN) results in an arc with
increased cleaning action
A higher AC Balance (%EN) results in an arc with
PULSE 0.1-20 (Pulses per second) Lower pulse frequency helps moderate
filler metal deposition
A higher pulse frequency helps manage heat input
and minimize material distortion
- K1782-14 PTA-17 TIG Torch Ready-Pak®
- K870 Foot Amptrol™
- Gas Regulator/Flowmeter and 10 ft. (3 m) Gas Hose Kit
- 200A Stick Electrode Holder
- Ground Clamp and Cable
- 120 and 230V Input Cords
Be the first to review “Lincoln Electric Square Wave Tig 200 Tig Welder”