LN-25 PRO series wire feeders are designed to be simple, reliable and easy to service. Whether you are an ironworker, pipeline welder, or weld at a construction site, shipbuilding facility or metal fabrication shop, we have the right semiautomatic wire feeder for you.
• Maxtrac® Wire Drive System – Heavy-duty cast aluminum wire drive system provides reliable feeding and durability.
• Dual Range Wire Feed Speed – Delivers greater precision at low end wire feed speeds.
• Trigger Interlock Switch – Provides operator comfort for long welds.
• Replaceable and Flame Resistant Case – Rugged and durable case can be replaced in less than five minutes.
• Potted PC Boards – For moisture and corrosion protection.
|SOLID WIRE SIZE RANGE||.023-1/16 in. (0.6-1.6 mm)|
|CORED WIRE SIZE RANGE||.030-5/64 in. (0.8-2.0 mm)|
|WIRE SPEED RANGE IPM (M/MIN)||50-700 ipm (1.3-17.7 m/min)|
|DIMENSIONS (H X W X D)||15 in x 8.7 in x 23.2 in (381 mm x 221 mm x 589 mm)|
|NET WEIGHT||35.00 (15.88 kg)|
- Maxtrac® Wire Drive System
- Dual Range Wire Feed Speed
- Trigger Interlock Switch
- Replaceable, Flame Resistant Case
- Potted PC Boards for Moisture and Corrosion Protection
- Digital Display for Amperage and Wire Feed Speed