LN-25 PRO series wire feeders are designed to be simple, reliable and easy to service. Whether you are an ironworker, pipeline welder, or weld at a construction site, shipbuilding facility or metal fabrication shop, we have the right semiautomatic wire feeder for you.
• Maxtrac® Wire Drive System – Heavy-duty cast aluminum wire drive system provides reliable feeding and durability.
• Dual Range Wire Feed Speed – Delivers greater precision at low end wire feed speeds.
• Trigger Interlock Switch – Provides operator comfort for long welds.
• Replaceable and Flame Resistant Case – Rugged and durable case can be replaced in less than five minutes.
• Potted PC Boards – For moisture and corrosion protection.
|SOLID WIRE SIZE RANGE||.023-1/16 in. (0.6-1.6 mm)|
|CORED WIRE SIZE RANGE||.030-5/64 in. (0.8-2.0 mm)|
|WIRE SPEED RANGE IPM (M/MIN)||50-700 ipm (1.3-17.7 m/min)|
|DIMENSIONS (H X W X D)||15 in x 8.7 in x 23.2 in (381 mm x 221 mm x 589 mm)|
|NET WEIGHT||49.69 (22.54 kg)|
- LN-25 PRO Wire Feeder Standard ( K2613-5 )
- K126® PRO Innershield® 350A FCAW-SS Welding Gun 15 ft 1/16-5/64 (K126-12)
- Drive Roll Kit 5/64 in (2.0 mm) Solid/Cored Wire (KP1697-5/64)
- Drive Roll Kit 1/16 in (1.6 mm) Cored Wire (KP1697-1/16C)
1. Analog Voltmeter
2. Wire Feed Speed Knob
3. Dual Range Speed Switch
4. 5-Pin Gun Trigger Connector
5. Work Sense Lead
6. Thermal Protection LED
7. Welding Polarity Indicator LED
8. Gas Purge Pushbutton
9. Flow Meter Valve
10. Shielding Gas Inlet
11. Electrode Lead