LN-25 PRO series wire feeders are designed to be simple, reliable and easy to service. Whether you are an ironworker, pipeline welder, or weld at a construction site, shipbuilding facility or metal fabrication shop, we have the right semiautomatic wire feeder for you.
• Maxtrac® Wire Drive System – Heavy-duty cast aluminum wire drive system provides reliable feeding and durability.
• Dual Range Wire Feed Speed – Delivers greater precision at low end wire feed speeds.
• Trigger Interlock Switch – Provides operator comfort for long welds.
• Replaceable and Flame Resistant Case – Rugged and durable case can be replaced in less than five minutes.
• Potted PC Boards – For moisture and corrosion protection.
|SOLID WIRE SIZE RANGE||.023-1/16 in. (0.6-1.6 mm)|
|CORED WIRE SIZE RANGE||.030-5/64 in. (0.8-2.0 mm)|
|WIRE SPEED RANGE IPM (M/MIN)||50-700 ipm (1.3-17.7 m/min)|
|DIMENSIONS (H X W X D)||15 in x 8.7 in x 23.2 in (381 mm x 221 mm x 589 mm)|
|NET WEIGHT||49.57 (22.48 kg)|
- LN-25 PRO Wire Feeder Standard (K2613-5)
- Magnum® PRO Curve™ 300 Welding Gun Ready-Pak® 15 ft (K2951-2-10-45)
- Drive Roll Kit .040 – .045 in (1.0 – 1.2 mm) Cored Wire (KP1697-045C)