Semiautomatic Air-Cooled Fume Extraction Guns
Magnum® PRO fume guns are designed to stand up to high productivity fabrication and production environments. For high amperage semiautomatic welding where long hours of arc time are the norm, choose Magnum® PRO.
- All Guns Rated at 100% Duty Cycle
- Industrial Grade Construction
- High quality copper and aluminum parts ensure superior electrical contact and heat dissipation.
- Four trigger leads are standard for fast field repair.
- Patent-pending Anti-Seize™ tip and diffuser thread design reduces part fusing and seizing.
- Lincoln Copper Plus™ Contact Tips – Larger tip diameter and mass improves heat dissipation to increase tip life.
- Comfort Grip™ Handle – Barrel style allows more hand positions and a comfortable grip.
- Innovative Strain Relief – Swivels to take pressure off the operator’s wrist, includes flexible bellows to make out-of position work more comfortable and features Kevlar® sheathing to extend fume hose and gun cable life.
- Shared Expendable Parts – Both guns used the standard Magnum® PRO semiautomatic 550A gun tips, nozzles, and diffusers.
|DUTY CYCLE AT RATED AMPERAGE||100%|
|WIRE DIAMETER||.035 – 1/8 in. (0.9 – 3.2 mm)|
|NET WEIGHT||18.40 (8.35 kg)|
- Contact Tip
- 5/8 in. (16 mm) Slip-On Gas Nozzle
- Slip-On Diffuser
- FCAW Smoke Extractor Nozzle