- MaxstarÃ‚Â® 150 STL
- 10 ft. (3 m) primary cord with MVPÃ¢â€žÂ¢ plugs for 120 V (219261) and 240 V (219258)
- 12 ft. (3.8 m) stick electrode holder
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Adjustable shoulder strap
Use On 115 AND 230 Volt Input Power
Miller’s Multi Voltage Plug (MVP) allows you to connect to common 115 or 230 volt power receptacles without the use of any tools. Simply choose the plug that fits the receptacle and connect it to the power cord.
Compact Design Allows For Great Portability
At less than 14 pounds, this little inverter-based TIG/Stick machine can be taken anywhere. It’s an excellent tool for the maintenance and repair professional who needs a welder that can be easily taken to the job. This eliminates the need for long lead extensions and eliminates unwanted cable clutter.
Latest Inverter Technology Provides Amazing Power Per Pound Performance
By utilizing an inverter-based power source in the Maxstar 150s, superior arc starts and excellent weld puddle control are provided in both the TIG and Stick settings – all in a small, light-weight package.
No Need For A Gas Valve On Your TIG Torch
With a built-in gas solenoid, the Maxstar 150 eliminates the need for a bulky TIG torch with a gas valve.
- TIG torch
- Argon shielding gas
- Filler rod
- Personal safety products (helmet, gloves)
- Your local welding distributor can provide shielding gas, filler rod and a full product offering.