DC TIG Features
- Exceptionally smooth and precise arc for welding exotic materials. High-speed DC TIG pulse controls – Pulse frequency capable of pulsing 5000 pulses per second. Pulsing adds arc stability, reduces heat input and warpage and can increase travel speeds. Other parameters include peak amperage, peak time and background amperage.
Stick Features (DC)
- Tailored arc control (DIG) allows the arc characteristics to be changed for specific applications and electrodes. Smooth running 7018 or stiffer, more penetrating 6010. Hot Start™ adaptive control provides positive arc starts without sticking.
Blue Lightning™ – High Frequency Arc Starter
- For more consistent non-contact starts and greater reliability compared to traditional HF arc starters.
- Program memory features 9 independent program memories that maintain/save your parameters.
Cooler Power Supply (CPS)
- An integrated 120-volt dedicated-use receptacle to power the Coolmate™ 3.5. The power switch on the Dynasty also activates the receptacle to help prevent torch failure.
- Allows meters to be calibrated for certification.
Auto-Line Power Management Technology
- Allows for any input voltage hookup (208 – 575 V) with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. Ideal solution for dirty or unreliable power.
Upgradeable and Expandable
- Front panel memory card data port provides the ability to easily upgrade software and expand product features. Visit MillerWelds.com/tigsoftware for the latest software upgrades and expansions.
- Feature operates the auxiliary cooling system only when needed, reducing noise, energy use, and airborne contaminants pulled through the cooler.
|Title||Maxstar® 400 208-575 V, Foot Control Complete Package|
|Material Thickness||Steel 0.012 in. (0.3 mm) – 5/8 in. (15.9 mm)|
|Weldable Metals||Specialty Metals
|Input Voltage||208 V
|Input Phase||1- and 3-Phase|
|Input Hz||50/60 Hz|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||75 VDC|
|Amperage Min||3 A|
|Amperage Max||400 A|
|Portability||Lift Eye (Standard)
Running Gear / Cart (Standard)
|Net Width||23.125 in|
|Net Height||43.125 in|
|Net Length||43.75 in|
|Net Weight||308 lbs|
Miller’s True Blue Warranty
- Maxstar® 400
- Coolmate™ 3.5
- Runner Cart
- Weldcraft™ W-375 torch kit and accessories (301268)
- Coolant (4 one-gallon bottles of 043810)
- RFCS-14HD remote foot control and receiver (194744)