Miller Big Blue 400 Pro 907733
The Miller Big Blue 400 Pro with Mitsubishi S4L2 engine is a low speed, EPA compliant compact diesel welder that is ideal for construction, piping and fleet use. It packs up to 400 amps of welding output at 100% duty cycle and provides 12,000 peak watts of auxiliary power. It is capable of carbon arc gouging using up to 1/4″ diameter carbons. When paired with the appropriate wire feeder, it can perform MIG, and flux-cored welding operations.
The Big Blue 400 Pro industrial diesel engine driven welder outperforms competitive machines and comes with the best service and parts support where it matters most, in the harshest real world conditions.
- MIG (GMAW)
- DC TIG (DC GTAW)
- Stick (SMAW)
- Flux Cored (FCAW)
- Air Plasma Cutting and Gouging (PAC) with Optional Spectrum Models
- Air Carbon Arc Cutting and Gouging (CAC-A) – capable 1/4″ carbons, rated 3/16″ carbons
- Superior Arc Performance
Four preset DIG settings (Stick)
Hot Start™ (Stick)
Lift-Arc™ TIG with Auto-Stop™ and Crater-out
MIG/FCAW arc performance
- Ultra-adaptive arc control – Unlike conventional DIG that provides a preset amount of short-clearing current, Miller-exclusive Dynamic DIG technology works on a time-based algorithm that automatically adjusts the amount of current required to clear a short. Delivers a smoother more consistent arc that can be tailored to match application, material, fit-up and welder technique.
- Simple-to-Set Controls Requires no elaborate procedure – just select process and weld!
- Thermal Overload Protection Prevents machine damage if the duty cycle is exceeded or airflow is blocked.
- Mitsubishi SL4L2 four-cylinder diesel engine. Designed to operate over 10,000 hours before the first basic overhaul. Backed by worldwide support and service.
- Quiet at only 72.1 dba (97 Lwa) at 23 ft at maximum output. Improves work site communication.
- The Vault-ultimate control board reliability. Hardened solid-state control technology, housed in a sealed vault. The vault’s sealed connections are made through watertight plugs that make these components impenetrable to dust and moisture.
- Meter Maintenance Displays
Hour meter function
Oil change interval
High coolant temperature and low oil pressure shutdowns
Low fuel shutdown – engine shuts down before system runs out of fuel, making restarts easy.
- Auto Remote Sense™ (ARS) Detects if a remote control is plugged into the 14-pin receptacle and eliminates confusion of a remote/panel switch.
- Other Standard Features
Digital preset weld meters
Output contactor control
120 V block heaterSpecs
|Title||Big Blue® 400 Pro (Mitsubishi)|
Maintenance and Repair – Field Operations
Pipe Fabrication / Construction
|Cold Weather Starting Aids||Engine Block Heater
|Engine Idle Speed||1500 RPM|
|Engine Weld Speed||1800 RPM|
|Fuel Tank Size||11.5 Gallons|
|Weldable Metals||Stainless Steel
|Rated Output||400 A at 24 V, 100% Duty Cycle,350 A at 27 V, 100% Duty Cycle,300 A at 32 V, !00% Duty Cycle|
|Single Phase Generator Continuous Power||10000 W|
|Single Phase Generator Peak Power||12000 W|
|Sound Rating||Idle: 68.7 dB, Weld: 72.1|
|Rated Carbon Diameter||1/4 in (6.4 mm)|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||85 VDC|
|Amperage Range||Amperage Min Max 20 – 400|
|Portability||Lift Eye (Standard)
|Weld Output||CC / CV|
|Net Width||26.25 in|
|Net Height||32 in|
|Net Length||56 in|
|Net Weight||993 lbs|
Miller’s True Blue Warranty
- Weld leads
Be the first to review “Miller Big Blue 400 Pro (Mitsubishi) Diesel Welder”