Miller Millermatic 255 Auto Body MIG Welder Package 951821
The Miller Millermatic 255 Auto Body MIG Welder Package is a complete 350 amp welding system that is optimized for welding with steel, aluminum and silicon bronze wire in auto body applications. The Millermatic 255 Auto Body comes standard with pulsed MIG welding capability and comes complete with three different MIG guns. Each gun is configured to run either .030 diameter steel MIG wire, .035 silicon bronze or .047 aluminum. The included dual cylinder rack allows you to switch between shielding gas cylinders and welding applications quickly and easily.
The Millermatic 255 Auto Body comes standard with Auto-Set™ Elite technology which allows you to use preset welding parameters based on metal thickness, shielding gas and welding wire type to achieve optimum welds. You can also set your voltage and wire feed speed manually, for a custom welding arc. It also comes complete with full color seven inch LCD screen with intuitive design and simple controls. In addition to built-in welding programs, the 255 can also store your custom welding programs.
The Millermatic 255 Auto Body is compliant with Ford Certified and Recognized Aluminum Capable Body Shop requirements for Ford F-150 aluminum repairs. It is also compatible with Miller Spoomatic spool guns and XR push-pull aluminum MIG guns. Direct plug and auto gun detect allow for seamless switching between MIG guns and spool guns.
EZ-Latch™ running gear with dual cylinder and elevated gun & cable rack gives unmatched portability to the Millermatic 255. For moving around the shop, the 255 attaches to the running gear through a series of four, quick-disconnect latches. For times when your 255 is taken into the field, the machine and running gear can be quickly separated for loading into a vehicle. The 255 can also be separated from the EZ-Latch running gear to access difficult-to-reach areas around the shop where a welder with full running gear/cylinder rack might not otherwise fit.
- 7-inch color LCD display ensures proper machine setup and parameter selection, reducing setup time and increasing weld time.
Capabilities include MIG, pulsed MIG and flux-cored welding.
Pulsed MIG welding delivers higher quality
- Lower heat input for less distortion on thin materials, less spatter minimizes post weld grinding and rework allowing more welding time. Perform welding applications that couldn’t be done in the past.
MDX-250 MIG Gun w/ AccuLock™ S consumables
- AccuLock liner loads from the front and locks at the front and back to insure proper alignment for flawless wire feed path. New rubber overmold and ball -and-socket handle design improves grip and reduces welder fatigue. New Industrial Bernard AccuLock™ S contact tips provide superior Spray and Pulsed MIG arc performance
- offers predefined weld settings to increase ease of use and ensure that the job is done right for operators of all skill levels.
Portability – Machine only weighs 84 lb
- Weight is reduced by more than 50 percent compared to the Millermatic 252.
Program mode allows easy save and recall of favorite weld settings
- Deliver more productivity, consistent quality by welders of all skill levels by using prequalified weld settings. Minimize supervisor need to intervene.
EZ-Latch™ running gear
- Operators no longer need to use lift truck to load machine and running gear into the truck. Latches secure machine to running gear. Simply loosen the latch retaining knob and rotate latches to disengage machine from running gear for easy portability.
- For portability and reliability, this inverter power supply allows for any single-phase input voltage hookup (208–240 V) with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. Ideal solution for dirty or unreliable power.
|Title||Millermatic® 255 MIG/Pulsed MIG Welder – 208/240V|
|Industries Interests||Auto Repair
Boat / Yacht
Commercial Truck and Trailer
Education / Training
Farm and Ranch
Maintenance and Repair – Field Operations
Maintenance and Repair – In Plant
Metal Art / Sculptures
Racing / Customizing / Restoring
|Material Thickness||Mild Steel 24 ga. (.51 mm) – 1/2 (13 mm)
Aluminum 18 ga. (1.02 mm) – 1/2 (13 mm)
|Input Voltage||208 V
|Input Hz||50/60 Hz|
|Rated Output||230 A at 25.5 V, 60% duty cycle|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||87 VDC|
|Amperage Range||Amperage Min Max 20 A – 350 A|
|Wire Feed Speed||IPM Range 50 IPM – 800 IPM|
|Wire Diameter||Solid Steel 0.023 in – 0.045 in
Stainless Steel 0.023 in
Flux Cored 0.03 in – 0.045 in
Aluminum 0.035 in – 0.047 in
|Spool Size||12 in (305 mm)|
Running Gear / Cart (Optional)
|Net Width||13.75 in|
|Net Height||19.25 in|
|Net Length||26.25 in|
|Net Weight||84 lbs|
Miller’s True Blue Warranty
- Power source with 10 ft. (3 m) power cord
- 15 ft. (4.5 m) 250-amp MDX™-250 MIG gun w/ Bernard® AccuLock™ S consumables for .035/.045 in. (0.9/1.2 mm) wire
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable and clamp and 50mm Dinse-style connector
- Flow gauge regulator and gas hose for argon or AR/CO2 mix
- Extra contact tips
- .035/.045 in. (0.9/1.2 mm) reversible drive rolls
- Material Thickness Gauge