The Miller Multimatic 220 AC/DC Multiprocess Welder (907757) is set to disrupt the market with the combination of MIG, Stick, AC/DC TIG, and Miller’s unparalleled reliability and craftsmanship. Building off the success of their multimatic welders, Miller has combined AC capabilities for TIG with their trusted MIG/Stick technology. That means now you only need one machine for all the welding processes and all the metals.
Click to download the full Spec Sheet.
Take on more projects with one machine that has MIG, DC stick, and AC/DC TIG.
24 ga.–3/8 in. steel
18 ga.–3/8 in. aluminum
• DC Stick:
16 ga.–3/8 in. steel
• AC/DC TIG:
24 ga.–1/4 in. steel and aluminum
The Multimatic 220 AC/DC comes equipped with all accessories to weld any process, unlike other machines where you need to purchase additional accessories.
With Miller’s innovative QuickTech technology, setup and changing processes is even easier.
• Automatically determines the polarity. Work is always connected to the bottom right receptacle. MIG gun and TIG torch can stay connected at the same time.
• Automatically switches to the right process. Just hit the trigger or the foot control and the machine automatically changes, eliminating the need to manually change processes.
• Automatically recalls the settings from the last process used.
Auto-Set Elite fast and easy predefined settings for multiple materials and processes to help you get welding quickly.
• Available for all processes (MIG, stick, AC TIG, DC TIG) with the ability to fine-tune your settings.
• Set weld parameters by selecting:
MIG – wire diameter and material thickness
Stick – electrode type, diameter and material thickness
AC/DC TIG – tungsten diameter and material thickness
Pro-Set (TIG and stick manual modes)
Pro-set eliminates the guesswork when setting weld parameters. Simply adjust control until Pro-Set appears on the display and the number turns blue.
• AC Balance (AC TIG)—controls the cleaning action (Pro-Set 75%)
• AC Frequency (AC TIG)—controls the width of the arc cone (Pro-Set 120 Hz) • Pulse (DC TIG)—helps focus the arc for increased stability, penetration and travel speed (Pro-Set 100 Hz)
• DIG (Stick)—lets you tailor arc characteristics for a wide range of applications (Pro-Set 30% 7018 electrodes)
Robust, angled wire drive with Quick Select drive roll for easily changing one wire type/diameter to another. Quick Select drive roll offers three grooves; two for different size solid wires and a third for flux-cored wire.
Two shielding gas connections so both gases can be left connected to the machine; no switching needed. One connection for MIG gas and one for TIG gas.
Easy-to-understand interface with 3.5-inch color LCD display and intuitive connection setup images.
Weighing only 56 pounds, the Multimatic 220 AC/DC can go where the work is, plus the added convenience of one machine versus two or more.
Operates on 120-volt or 240-volt power letting you work virtually anywhere. Multi-voltage plug (MVP) easily connects to common 120-volt or 240-volt power outlets (no tools required to change). Choose the plug that fits the receptacle and connect it to the power cord.
14-pin controlled operator alternatives
The standard 14-pin connector on your Multimatic 220 AC/DC lets you choose your control for a customized experience, whether it’s a foot control, fingertip control, or wireless foot control.
Wide range of TIG adjustability.
• AC Balance – adjustable from 60–80%
• AC Frequency – adjustable from 60–150 Hz
• DC Pulse – adjustable from Off–150 pulses per second (PPS)
• TIG Post-Flow – adjustable from Auto–25 seconds (accessible through service menu screen 12)
• Lift-Arc and high-frequency starts
• Tungsten size selection
Multimatic 220 Comes complete with:
• Power source (907757)
• 6.5 ft. (2 m) power cord with MVP plugs for 120 V and 240 V
• 10 ft. (3 m) MDX 100 MIG gun and cable assembly (Accepts Miller MDX Consumables)
• 13 ft. (4 m) cable electrode holder and 25 mm Dinse-style connector
• 12.5 ft. (3.8 m) Weldcraft A-150 (WP-17) TIG torch with 25 mm Dinse-style connector
• RFCS-14 HD foot control with 20 ft. (6 m) cord
• 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp and 25 mm Dinse-style connector
• Two flow gauge regulators and gas hoses for argon and AR/CO2 mix
• Hobart spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) solid wire
• Two contact tips for .030 in. (0.8 mm) wire
• Quick Select™ drive roll for .024 in. (0.6 mm) or .030/.035 in. (0.8/0.9 mm) solid wire, and .030/.035 in. (0.8/0.9 mm) flux-cored wire
• AK2C TIG torch accessory kit
• Material thickness gauge (229895)
• Hook-and-loop cord wraps
- Air Plasma CuttingIndustrial Applications
- X-TREME™ Versatility – Auto-Line provides state-of-the-art flexibility to the end user. The Auto-Line circuitry automatically connects to 115/230 VAC, single-phase power, 50/60 Hz, without removing the covers to relink the power source. No longer is there a concern if you have the correct machine for the shop or job site.
- X-TREME™ Portability – Portable in the shop or at the job site – at 18 lb the shoulder strap allows the end user to easily move from location to location.
- Miller’s exclusive multi-voltage plug (MVP) allows connection to 115 or 230 V receptacles without tools, choose the plug that fits the receptacle and connect it to the power cord.
- LED indicators for pressure, power, cup and temperature allow faster troubleshooting, eliminating unnecessary downtime.
- NEW! Auto-Refire™ technology provides ultimate customer convenience by automatically controlling the pilot arc when cutting expanded metal or multiple pieces of metal. The pilot arc will switch in and out as fast as needed when cutting expanded metal and provides maximum power for cutting thicker metal – all automatically! No need for manual re-triggering which reduces user hand fatigue.
- Ergonomic design XT30 torch with increased comfort, safety trigger, and improved flexible cable.
- NEW! Automatic air regulation automatically compensates for input pressure variation to provide constant recommended torch pressure for optimum cutting performance.
- LVC line voltage compensation provides peak performance power under variable conditions (power fluctuations up to 15%) for steady cuts and cleaner ending cuts.
- Starts without high frequency so it will not interfere with controls or computers.Specs
Comes Complete With:
- Spectrum® 375 X-TREME™ plasma cutter
- XT30 hand-held torch with 12 ft (3.7 m) cable
- Heavy-duty work clamp with 12 ft (3.7 m) cable
- X-CASE provides protection in transport and storage
- MVP plugs 5-15P (115 V, 15 A), 6-50P (230 V, 50 A)
- Consumables box with 2 electrodes and 2 tips
- 10 ft (3 m) MVP power cord
Be the first to review “Miller Multimatic 220 Ac/Dc Welder + Miller Spectrum 375 Plasma Cutter Bundle Package”