- A breakthrough control that automatically sets your welder to the proper parameters. Auto-Set offers all-in-one MIG minus the hassle of finding parameters. Simply set the wire diameter, set the material thickness, and start welding!
120V Input Power
- Uses 120V household input power so there is no special power requirements. Flexible to use in any location!
- Gives you the flexibility to manually set the machine when welding aluminum, stainless steel or anytime you want to set your own parameters on mild steel.
- This technology provides a smooth, spatter-free start. The best starting machine in the 120V MIG category! No more pop-gun starts or spatter to clean up.
Angled All Aluminum Drive System
- Robust wire drive with Quick Select™ drive roll and calibrated tension knob creates consistant feeding and easy setup for up to 15-foot MIG guns.
Auto Spool Gun Detect™
- Automatically detects when a MIG gun or spool gun is connected eliminating the need for a switch.
Quick Select™ Drive Roll
- Makes setup quicker by offering three grooves – two for different size solid wire and a third for flux-cored wire.
Thermal Overload & ‘Tip Saver’ Short Circuit Protection
- Shuts down the unit and activates the over-temperature light if the airflow is blocked or duty cycle is exceeded. Tip Saver shuts down output when the tip is shorted to the work extending tip life and protecting internal components from damage.
Flux Cored (FCAW)
|Title||Millermatic® 141 MIG Welder|
|Industries Interests||Racing / Customizing / Restoring
DIY / Home Hobbyist
Farm and Ranch
Metal Art / Sculptures
Education / Training
|Material Thickness||Mild Steel 24 ga (0.8 mm) – 3/16 in. (4.8 mm)
Aluminum 18 ga (1.2 mm) – 14 ga (1.9 mm)
|Input Voltage||110/115/120 V|
|Input Hz||60 Hz|
|Input Amperage||20 A|
|Rated Output||90 Amps at 18.5 VDC, 20% duty cycle|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||30 VDC|
|Wire Feed Speed||IPM Range 15 IPM – 360 IPM
MMin Range 0.4 m/min – 9.1 m/min
|Wire Diameter||Solid Steel 0.024 in – 0.03 in
Stainless Steel 0.024 in – 0.9 mm
Flux Cored 0.03 in – 0.035 in
Solid Steel 0.6 mm – 0.8 mm
Stainless Steel 0.6 mm – 0.8 mm
Flux Cored 0.8 mm
Running Gear / Cart (Optional)
|Net Width||11.25 in|
|Net Height||12.5 in|
|Net Length||20.5 in|
|Net Weight||51 lbs|
Miller’s True Blue Warranty
- Millermatic 141
- Hook-and-loop cord wraps
- 6.5-ft. (2 m) power cord with plug
- 10-ft. (3 m) MDX™-100 MIG Welding Gun
- 10-ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Argon and AR/CO2 mix flow gauge regulator with gas hose
- Hobart® spool of .030-in. (0.8 mm) solid wire
- Quick Select drive rolls for .024-in (0.6 mm) or .030/.035-in. (0.8/0.9 mm) solid wire, and .030/.035-in. (0.8/0.9 mm) flux-cored wire
- Two contact tips for .030-in. (0.8 mm) wire
- Material thickness gauge (#229 895)
- Weld leads
- Shielding gas for welding with solid wire (GMAW)
- Spool Gun for welding aluminum
- Personal safety products (helmet, gloves)
- Small running gear/cylinder rack