- Millermatic 190
- 6.5-ft. (2 m) power cord with plug
- 10-ft. (3 m) M-100 MIG gun and cable assembly
- 10-ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Argon and AR/CO2 mix flow gauge regulator with gas hose
- Hobart® spool of .030-in. (0.8 mm) solid wire
- Two contact tips for .030-in. (0.8 mm) wire
- Quick Select drive rolls for .024-in. (0.6 mm) or .030/.035-in. (0.8/0.9 mm) solid wire, and .030/.035-in. (0.8/0.9 mm) flux-cored wire
- Material thickness gauge #229 895
- Velcro cord wraps
Miller inverter technology reduces the weight of the machine to 35lbs on top of the ergonomically friendly case design, making the machine easier than ever to move around your workspace.
A breakthrough control that automatically sets your welder to the proper parameters. Auto-Set offers all-in-one MIG minus the hassle of finding parameters. Simply set the wire diameter, set the material thickness, and start welding! As always, Auto-Set can be disabled to manual mode to set custom parameters if desired. Learn More
240V Input Power
Uses 240V input power! Enough power to tackle any size job.
Fan only operates when needed reducing noise and power consumption.
Angled All Aluminum Drive System
Robust wire drive with Quick Select drive roll and calibrated tension knob creates consistent feeding and easy setup for up to 15-foot MIG guns. The Quick Select drive roll offers three grooves- two for different size solid wire and a third for flux-cored wire.
This technology provides a smooth, spatter-free start. The best starting machine in its class! No more pop-gun starts or spatter to clean up.
Auto Spool Gun Detect
Automatically detects when a MIG gun or spool gun is connected eliminating the need for a switch.
Thermal Overload & ‘Tip Saver’ Short Circuit Protection
Shuts down the unit and activates the over-temperature light if the airflow is blocked or duty cycle is exceeded. Tip Saver shuts down output when the tip is shorted to the work extending tip life and protecting internal components from damage.
- Shielding gas (for welding with solid wire (GMAW)
- Spool Gun (for welding aluminum)
- Personal safety products (helmet, gloves)
- Small running gear/cylinder rack