- Advanced Auto-Set™ now includes five different wire/gas combinations and .024, .030 and .035-inch wires. The easiest welder to use just became more versatile.
- Inverter technology combines best-in-class arc characteristics with the portability of a 38-pound machine. The arc is extremely forgiving to variations in arc length and travel speeds.
Quick Select™ Drive Roll
- Quick Select™ drive roll makes setup quicker by offering three grooves—two for different size solid wire and a third for flux-cored wire.
Auto Spool Gun Detect™
- Auto Spool Gun Detect™ automatically detects when a MIG gun or spool gun is connected eliminating the need for a switch.
- Fan-On-Demand™ power source cooling system operates only when needed, reducing noise, energy use and the amount of contaminants pulled though the machine.
Multi-voltage plug (MVP™)
- Multi-voltage plug (MVP) allows connection to common 120 or 240 V power receptacles without the use of any tools— simply choose the plug that fits the receptacle and connect to the power cord.
New Drive System
- Angled cast-aluminum drive system with calibrated tension knob creates consistent feeding and easy setup for up to 15-foot MIG guns.
- Smooth-Start™ provides a smooth, spatter-free start. It’s the best-starting machine in the small MIG machine category.
|Title||Millermatic® 211 MIG Welder with Running Gear/Cylinder Rack|
|Industries Interests||DIY / Home Hobbyist
Farm and Ranch
Metal Art / Sculptures
Racing / Customizing / Restoring
Education / Training
|Material Thickness||Mild Steel 24 ga. – 3/8 in.
Aluminum 18 ga – 3/8 in.
|Input Voltage||110/115/120 V
|Input Hz||50/60 Hz|
|Rated Output||150 A at 21.5 VDC, 40% duty cycle (240V),115 A at 19.8 VDC, 20% duty cycle (120V)|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||54 VDC|
|Amperage Range||Amperage Min Max 30 A – 230 A|
|Wire Feed Speed||IPM Range 1.5 IPM – 15.2 IPM
MMin Range 60 m/min – 600 m/min
|Wire Diameter||Solid Steel 0.024 in – 0.035 in
Stainless Steel 0.024 in – 1.2 mm
Flux Cored 0.03 in – 0.045 in
Solid Steel 0.6 mm – 0.9 mm
Stainless Steel 0.6 mm – 0.9 mm
Flux Cored 0.8 mm
|Spool Size||8 in (203 mm)|
Running Gear / Cart (Standard)
|Net Width||11.25 in|
|Net Height||12.5 in|
|Net Length||20.5 in|
|Net Weight||38 lbs|
Miller’s True Blue Warranty
- Millermatic 211
- Hook-and-loop cord wraps
- 6.5 ft (2 m) power cord and MVP™ adapter plugs for 120V and 240V
- 10 ft (3 m) MDX™-100 MIG gun
- 10 ft (3 m) work cable and clamp
- Argon and AR/CO2 mix regulator/flow gauge with hose
- Spool of Hobart® .030 in (0.8 mm) solid wire
- Two contact tips for .030 in (0.8 mm) wire
- Quick Select™ drive roll for .024 in (0.6 mm) or .030/.035 in (0.8/0.9 mm) solid wire, and .030/.035 (0.8/0.9 mm) flux cored wire
- Material thickness gauge #229895
- Running gear/cylinder rack
- Power Cord
- Shielding gas
- Safety Equipment