- Advanced Auto-Set™ now includes five different wire/gas combinations and .024, .030 and .035-inch wires. The easiest welder to use just became more versatile.
- Inverter technology combines best-in-class arc characteristics with the portability of a 38-pound machine. The arc is extremely forgiving to variations in arc length and travel speeds.
Quick Select™ Drive Roll
- Quick Select™ drive roll makes setup quicker by offering three grooves—two for different size solid wire and a third for flux-cored wire.
Auto Spool Gun Detect™
- Auto Spool Gun Detect™ automatically detects when a MIG gun or spool gun is connected eliminating the need for a switch.
- Fan-On-Demand™ power source cooling system operates only when needed, reducing noise, energy use and the amount of contaminants pulled though the machine.
Multi-voltage plug (MVP™)
- Multi-voltage plug (MVP) allows connection to common 120 or 240 V power receptacles without the use of any tools— simply choose the plug that fits the receptacle and connect to the power cord.
New Drive System
- Angled cast-aluminum drive system with calibrated tension knob creates consistent feeding and easy setup for up to 15-foot MIG guns.
- Smooth-Start™ provides a smooth, spatter-free start. It’s the best-starting machine in the small MIG machine category.
|Title||Millermatic® 211 MIG Welder|
|Industries Interests||DIY / Home Hobbyist
Farm and Ranch
Metal Art / Sculptures
Racing / Customizing / Restoring
|Material Thickness||Mild Steel 24 ga. – 3/8 in.
Aluminum 18 ga – 3/8 in.
|Input Voltage||110/115/120 V
|Input Hz||50 / 60 Hz|
|Rated Output||150 A at 21.5 VDC, 40% duty cycle (240V)
115 A at 19.8 VDC, 20% duty cycle (120V)
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||54 VDC|
|Amperage Range||30 A – 230 A|
|Wire Feed Speed||60 IPM – 600 IPM
1.5 m/min – 15.2 m/min
|Wire Diameter||Solid Steel 0.024 in 0.035 in
Stainless 0.024 in 0.035 in
Flux Cored 0.03 in 0.045 in
Solid Steel 0.6 mm 0.9 mm
Stainless 0.6 mm 0.9 mm
Flux Cored 0.8 mm 1.2 mm
|Spool Size||8 in (203 mm)|
Running Gear / Cart (Optional)
|Net Width||11.25 in|
|Net Height||12.5 in|
|Net Length||20.5 in|
|Net Weight||38 lbs|
- Millermatic 211
- Hook-and-loop cord wraps
- 6.5 ft (2 m) power cord and MVP™ adapter plugs for 120V and 240V
- 10 ft (3 m) MDX™-100 MIG gun
- 10 ft (3 m) work cable and clamp
- Argon and AR/CO2 mix regulator/flow gauge with hose
- Spool of Hobart® .030 in (0.8 mm) solid wire
- Two contact tips for .030 in (0.8 mm) wire
- Quick Select™ drive roll for .024 in (0.6 mm) or .030/.035 in (0.8/0.9 mm) solid wire, and .030/.035 (0.8/0.9 mm) flux cored wire
- Material thickness gauge #229895
- Shielding gas
- Safety equipment