Offer valid on purchases made October 1 – December 31, 2018.
Click here to Learn More
- Millermatic 211
- 6.5 ft (2 m) power cord and MVP adapter plugs for 120V and 240V
- 10 ft (3 m) M-100 MIG gun and cable assembly
- 10 ft (3 m) work cable and clamp
- Argon and AR/CO2 mix regulator/flow gauge with hose
- Spool of Hobart® .030 in (0.8 mm) solid wire
- Two contact tips for .030 in (0.8 mm) wire
- Quick Select drive roll for .024 in (0.6 mm) or .030/.035 in (0.8/0.9 mm) solid wire, and .030/.035 (0.8/0.9 mm) flux cored wire
- Material thickness gauge #229895
- Hook-and-loop cord wraps
Advanced Auto-Set now includes five different wire/gas combinations and .024, .030 and .035-inch wires. The easiest welder to use just became more versatile. Learn More
Inverter technology combines best-in-class arc characteristics with the portability of a 38-pound machine. The arc is extremely forgiving to variations in arc length and travel speeds.
Multi-voltage plug (MVP)
Multi-voltage plug (MVP) allows connection to common 120 or 240 V power receptacles without the use of any tools simply choose the plug that fits the receptacle and connect to the power cord.
New Drive System
Angled cast-aluminum drive system with calibrated tension knob creates consistent feeding and easy setup for up to 15-foot MIG guns.
Quick Select Drive Roll
Quick Selectdrive roll makes setup quicker by offering three groovesÃ¢â‚¬â€two for different size solid wire and a third for flux-cored wire.
Auto Spool Gun Detect¢
Auto Spool Gun Detect automatically detects when a MIG gun or spool gun is connected eliminating the need for a switch.
Fan-On-Demand power source cooling system operates only when needed, reducing noise, energy use and the amount of contaminants pulled though the machine.
Smooth-Start provides a smooth, spatter-free start. ItÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s the best-starting machine in the small MIG machine category.
- Shielding gas
- Safety equipment