- Millermatic® 212 Auto-Set
- 15 ft (4.6 m), 250 amp M-25 MIG gun for .030/.035 in. wire
- 10 ft (3 m) work cable with clamp
- 7 ft (2.1 m) power cord and plug
- Argon mix regulator/flow gauge and hose
- Factory-installed running gear with EZ-Change Low Single Cylinder Rack
- .030/.035 in reversible drive rolls
- Extra contact tips
- Material thickness gauge #229895
A breakthrough control that automatically sets your welder to the proper parameters. Auto-Set makes set up very simple and gives you precise settings instantly. Learn More
Compatible with Spoolmate 200 Series Spool Gun!
The Spoolmate 200 saves time for the operator by eliminating the need to go back to the machine to change wirefeed speed.
Gives you the flexibility to manually set the machine when welding aluminum, stainless steel or anytime you want to set your own parameters on mild steel.
Line Voltage Compensation
Keeps welding output constant even if power input varies by +/- 10%.
Standard Built-In Solid-State Contactor Circuit
Makes wire electrically “cold” until trigger is pulled. This makes unit safer and torch easier to position before starting to weld.
Reduce Maintenance and Operating Costs
Our Fan-On-Demand cooling system only operates when needed, reducing power consumption and contaminants drawn into the machine.
EZ-Change Low Cylinder Rack
Allows users to easily roll cylinders on and off of rack – no need to lift cylinders.
Larger Work Area
Now with longer 15-ft M-25 MIG gun!
- Shielding gas (for welding with solid wire [GMAW])
- Welding wire
- Flux cored drive rolls (for welding with flux cored wire [FCAW])
- Spool Gun (for welding aluminum)
- Personal safety products (helmet, gloves)
- Your local welding distributor can provide shielding gas, additional welding wire and a full product offering.