- Millermatic® 252
- 10 ft (3 m) power cord and plug
- 15 ft (4.6 m), 250 amp M-25 MIG gun for .030/.035 in wire
- 10 ft (3 m) work cable and clamp
- Argon mix regulator/flow gauge and hose
- Extra contact tips
- Factory-installed running gear with EZ-Change Single Low Cylinder Rack
- .030/.035 in reversible drive rolls
Highest Output in its Class!
(250 A at 28 VDC). Weld longer on high-end applications.
Large, Digital Front Panel with Built-in Digital Timers Menu
Enables operator to preset voltage and wire feed speed. Standard run-in, pre/postflow, burnback, spot/delay (stitch) timer menu.
Auto Gun Detect
Miller’s Auto Gun Detect allows operator to simply pull trigger on MIG gun, spool gun or push/pull gun. Automatically detects and recalls the voltage, wire feed speed and timer of the active gun.Learn More
Push-Pull Gun Direct Connect
Compatible with Spoolmate 200 Series spool gun with wire feed speed control on the gun. This saves time by reducing trips back to the machine. Also compatible with more industrial Spoolmatic 15A or 30A spool gun.
Angled, Dual-Gear Driven, Cast Aluminum Drive System
Features no-tool, quick-change reversible drive rolls and an easy-to-set, scaled tension knob.
EZ-Change Low Cylinder Rack
Allows operators to easily roll cylinders on and off of rack – no need to lift cylinders.
EZ-Access Consumable Compartment and Parameter Chart.
Set weld parameters right the first time with convenient new flip-down compartment that provides fast access to parameter chart and consumables.
Larger Work Area
Now with longer 15-ft M-25 gun.
- Shielding gas (for welding with solid wire [GMAW])
- Flux cored drive rolls (for welding with flux cored wire [FCAW])
- Spool Gun (for welding aluminum)
- Welding wire
- Personal safety products (helmet, gloves)
- Your local welding distributor can provide shielding gas, additional welding wire and a full product offering.