Highest Output in its Class!
- (250 A at 28 VDC). Weld longer on high-end applications.
Large, Digital Front Panel with Built-in Digital Timers Menu
- Enables operator to preset voltage and wire feed speed. Standard run-in, pre/postflow, burnback, spot/delay (stitch) timer menu.
Auto Gun Detect™
- Miller’s Auto Gun Detect allows operator to simply pull trigger on MIG gun, spool gun or push/pull gun. Automatically detects and recalls the voltage, wire feed speed and timer of the active gun.
Push-Pull Gun Direct Connect
- Compatible with Spoolmate 200 Series spool gun with wire feed speed control on the gun. This saves time by reducing trips back to the machine. Also compatible with more industrial Spoolmatic 15A or 30A spool gun.
Angled, Dual-Gear Driven, Cast Aluminum Drive System
- Features no-tool, quick-change reversible drive rolls and an easy-to-set, scaled tension knob.
EZ-Change™ Low Cylinder Rack
- Allows operators to easily roll cylinders on and off of rack – no need to lift cylinders.
EZ-Access™ Consumable Compartment and Parameter Chart.
- Set weld parameters right the first time with convenient new flip-down compartment that provides fast access to parameter chart and consumables.
Larger Work Area
- Now with longer 15-ft M-25 gun.
|Title||Millermatic® 252 MIG Welder Spoolgun Aluminum Package 230/460/575V|
|Industries Interests||DIY / Home Hobbyist
Education / Training
Farm and Ranch
Maintenance and Repair – In Plant
Metal Art / Sculptures
Racing / Customizing / Restoring
|Material Thickness||Mild Steel 22 ga. (0.9 mm) – 1/2 in. (13 mm)
Aluminum 14 ga. (1.9 mm) – 3/8 in. (9.5 mm)
|Input Voltage||460/480 V
|Input Hz||60 Hz|
|Rated Output||200 Amps at 24 VDC, 60% duty cycle,250 Amps at 26.5 VDC, 40% duty cycle|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||38 VDC|
|Amperage Range||Amperage Min Max 30 A – 300 A|
|Wire Diameter||Solid Steel 0.023 in – 0.045 in
Stainless Steel 0.023 in – 1.2 mm
Flux Cored 0.03 in – 0.045 in
Solid Steel 0.6 mm – 1.2 mm
Stainless Steel 0.6 mm – 1.2 mm
Flux Cored 0.8 mm
|Spool Size||12 in (305 mm)|
|Portability||Running Gear / Cart (Standard)|
|Net Width||28 in|
|Net Height||30 in|
|Net Length||40 in|
|Net Weight||205 lbs|
|Warranty||Miller’s True Blue Warranty|
- Millermatic® 252
- 10 ft (3 m) power cord and plug
- 10 ft (3 m) work cable and clamp
- 15 ft. (4.5 m) 250-amp MDX™-250 MIG gun w/ Bernard® AccuLock™ MDX consumables for .030/.035 in. (0.8/0.9 mm) wire
- Argon mix regulator/flow gauge and hose
- Extra contact tips
- Factory-installed running gear with EZ-Change™ Single Low Cylinder Rack
- .030/.035 in reversible drive rolls
- Dual EZ-Change™ Low Cylinder Rack w/ Elevated Gun and Cable Rack #300337
- Spoolmatic 30A #130831
- Shielding gas (for welding with solid wire [GMAW])
- Flux cored drive rolls (for welding with flux cored wire [FCAW])
- Welding wire
- Personal safety products (helmet, gloves)