Miller Millermatic 255 Mig Welder with EZ-Latch Single Cylinder Running Gear – 951766
The Miller Millermatic 255 MIG welder with EZ-Latch™ single cylinder running gear is a complete 350 amp welding package that comes standard with pulsed MIG welding capability. The inverter design means that the Millermatic 255 is less than half the weight of its popular predecessor, the Millermatic 252. Auto-Set™ Elite technology allows you to use preset welding parameters based on metal thickness, shielding gas and welding wire type to achieve optimum welds. You can also set your voltage and wire feed speed manually, for a custom welding arc.
The Millermatic 255 comes complete with full color seven inch LCD screen with intuitive design and simple controls. In addition to built-in welding programs, the 255 can also store your custom welding programs. It seamlessly switches between welding with standard MIG gun or optional Spoolmatic™ spool gun. The 255 also features direct plug for XR push-pull gun for professional aluminum wire feed capability. This allows you to use 12 inch spools of aluminum MIG wire instead of the more expensive 1 lb rolls used with the spool gun.
EZ-Latch™ running gear with single cylinder cylinder rack gives unmatched portability to the Millermatic 255. For moving around the shop, the 255 attaches to the running gear through a series of four, quick-disconnect latches. For times when your 255 is taken into the field, the machine and running gear can be quickly separated for loading into a vehicle. The 255 can also be separated from the EZ-Latch running gear to access difficult-to-reach areas around the shop where a welder with full running gear/cylinder rack might not otherwise fit.
NOTE: EZ-Latch™ running gear comes in separate box and requires some assembly. Components assemble in three steps and include: cart with front caster wheels, cylinder tray with rear wheels and cylinder post.
- MIG (GMAW)
- Pulsed MIG (GMAW-P)
- Flux Cored (FCAW)Applications
Contract welding services
Plant maintenance shops
- 7-inch color LCD display ensures proper machine setup and parameter selection, reducing setup time and increasing weld time.
Capabilities include MIG, pulsed MIG and flux-cored welding.
Pulsed MIG welding delivers higher quality
- Lower heat input for less distortion on thin materials, less spatter minimizes post weld grinding and rework allowing more welding time. Perform welding applications that couldn’t be done in the past.
MDX-250 MIG Gun w/ AccuLock™ S consumables
- AccuLock liner loads from the front and locks at the front and back to insure proper alignment for flawless wire feed path. New rubber overmold and ball -and-socket handle design improves grip and reduces welder fatigue. New Industrial Bernard AccuLock™ S contact tips provide superior Spray and Pulsed MIG arc performance
- offers predefined weld settings to increase ease of use and ensure that the job is done right for operators of all skill levels.
Portability – Machine only weighs 84 lb
- Weight is reduced by more than 50 percent compared to the Millermatic 252.
Program mode allows easy save and recall of favorite weld settings
- Deliver more productivity, consistent quality by welders of all skill levels by using prequalified weld settings. Minimize supervisor need to intervene.
EZ-Latch™ running gear
- Operators no longer need to use lift truck to load machine and running gear into the truck. Latches secure machine to running gear. Simply loosen the latch retaining knob and rotate latches to disengage machine from running gear for easy portability.
- For portability and reliability, this inverter power supply allows for any single-phase input voltage hookup (208–240 V) with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. Ideal solution for dirty or unreliable power.
Receive a $300 cash rebate from Miller® with the purchase of this Millermatic 255 MIG Welder. Rebate form must be submitted online HERE within 30 days of original purchase. Offer expires 3/31/23.
Earn additional rebates when you purchase additional Miller® branded accessories or Hobart® filler metals.
|Title||Millermatic® 255 MIG/Pulsed MIG Welder w/ EZ-Latch™ Running Gear- 208/240V|
|Material Thickness||Aluminum 18 ga. (1.02 mm) – 1/2 (13mm)
Mild Steel 24 ga. (.51 mm) – 1/2 (13mm)
|Input Voltage||208 V
|Input Hz||60 Hz|
|Rated Output||230 A at 25.5 V, 60% duty cycle|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||87 VDC|
|Wire Feed Speed||50 IPM – 800 IPM|
|Wire Diameter||Aluminum 0.035 in 0.047 in
Flux Cored 0.03 in 0.045 in
Stainless 0.023 in 0.045 in
Solid Steel 0.023 in 0.045 in
|Spool Size||12 in (305 mm)|
Running Gear / Cart (Standard)
- Millermatic 255 with 10 ft. (3 m) power cord
- 15 ft. (4.5 m) 250-amp MDX™-250 MIG gun w/ Bernard® AccuLock™ S consumables for .035/.045 in. (0.9/1.2 mm) wire
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable and clamp and 50mm Dinse-style connector
- Flow gauge regulator and gas hose for argon or AR/CO2 mix
- Extra Contact tips
- .035/.045 in. (0.9/1.2 mm) reversible drive rolls
- Chain to secure gas cylinder
- Material Thickness Gauge
- EZ-Latch™ Running Gear