- Whether welding aluminum, steel or stainless steel, improving productivity by 30, 50 or 100% and saving tens of thousands of dollars are typical results when switching to Pulsed-MIG with the Millermatic 350P.
- Optimizes the size and shape of the arc cone, bead width and appearance and puddle fluidity.
Millermatic 350P Autobody Aluminum Package
- The automotive industry is trending to aluminum frames and body panels to improve performance and fuel mileage. Welding thin gauge aluminum creates problems with warping, distortion and burn through. The Millermatic 350P Autobody Aluminum Package makes it easy to setup, use and make quality aluminum repairs.
Aluminum Pulse Hot Start
- Automatically provides more arc power to eliminate a “cold start” that is inherent with aluminum starts.
- The Fan-On-Demand Cooling system only operates when needed, reducing power consumption and keeping internal components cleaner.
Line Voltage Compensation (LVC)
- Line Voltage Compensation keeps output of the power source constant regardless of fluctuation in input power ± 10%.
- Miller’s Gun-On-Demand feature allows you to use either a standard MIG gun, a Spoolmatic 15/30A spool gun or any other Miller push-pull gun without flipping a switch. The machine senses which gun you are using when you pull the trigger.
Flux Cored (FCAW)
Pulsed MIG (GMAW-P)
|Title||Millermatic 350P 200/230/460V 60Hz 1/3Ph|
|Industries Interests||Racing / Customizing / Restoring
Boat / Yacht
DIY / Home Hobbyist
|Material Thickness||Mild Steel 24 ga. (0.8 mm) – 1/2 in. (13 mm)
Aluminum 18 ga. (1.2 mm) – 3/8 in. (9.5 mm)
|Input Voltage||208 V
|Input Phase||1- and 3-Phase|
|Input Hz||60 Hz|
|Input Amperage||61 A|
|Rated Output||300 Amps at 32 VDC, 60% duty cycle, 1- or 3-Phase|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||72 VDC|
|Amperage Range||25 A – 400 A|
|Wire Feed Speed||1.3 m/min – 17.8 m/min
50 IPM – 700 IPM
|Wire Diameter||Solid Steel 0.023 in 0.045 in
Solid Steel 0.6 mm 1.2 mm
Stainless 0.03 in 0.045 in
Stainless 0.8 mm 1.2 mm
Aluminum 0.035 in 0.047 in
Aluminum 0.9 mm 1.2 mm
Metal-Core 0.035 in 0.052 in
Metal-Core 0.9 mm 1.3 mm
Flux Cored 0.03 in 0.052 in
Flux Cored 0.8 mm 1.3 mm
|Spool Size||12 in (305 mm)|
|Portability||Running Gear / Cart (Standard)|
|Net Width||19 in|
|Net Height||34 in|
|Net Length||41 in|
|Net Weight||181 lbs|
Miller’s True Blue Warranty
- Millermatic 350P power source
- Bernard® Q300 15 ft (4.6 m) MIG gun with extra Centerfire™ contact tips
- 10 ft (3 m) work cable with clamp
- 10 ft (3 m) Industrial power cord (without plug) for single- or three-phase
- Factory-installed gas solenoid
- Argon mix regulator/flow meter
- Factory-installed, low-mounted running gear/cylinder rack
- .035/.045 in (0.9/1.2 mm) reversible V-groove drive rolls (order U-groove drive roll kits for aluminum welding)
- Extra Contact tips
- Shielding gas (for welding with solid wire [GMAW])
- Flux cored drive rolls (for welding with flux cored wire [FCAW])
- Welding wire
- Personal safety products (helmet, gloves)
- Your local welding distributor can provide shielding gas, additional welding wire and a full product offering.