- Multimatic 200
- 10-ft. (3 m) Bernard® Q150 MIG gun
- 13-ft. (4 m) lead with electrode holder and 25-mm Dinse connector
- 10-ft. (3 m) work lead with clamp and 25-mm Dinse connector
- Argon and AR/CO2 mix regulator/flow gauge with 12-ft. (3.7 m) hose
- Power cord and MVP plugs for 120 and 240 V
- Quick Select™ drive roll for .024 in (0.6 mm) or .030/.035
- in (0.8/0.9 mm) solid wire, and .030/.035 (0.8/0.9 mm) flux cored wire
- Two contact tips for .030-in. (0.8 mm) wire, and two contact tips for .035-in. (0.9 mm) wire
- Material thickness gauge #229895
- Information/settings chart and quick setup guide
MIG, flux-cored, DC stick and DC TIG processes, allowing you to build your skills.
Auto-Set Elite can be used on multiple materials and multiple processes with the ability to fine-tune your settings. Simple to set up and use!
Inverter technology combines best-in-class arc characteristics with the portability of a 29-pound machine. The arc is extremely forgiving to variations in arc length and travel speeds.
The Multimatic 200’s impact-resistant case provides strength and durability, protecting the internal components and welding wire.
Excellent Arc Characteristics
Multimatic 200 offers positive arc starts and an extremely stable arc with minimal spatter on both mixed gases and straight CO2.
Plugs in Anywhere!
Multi-voltage plug (MVP™) allows you to connect to common 120 or 230 V power receptacles without the use of any tools—choose the plug that fits the receptacle and connect it to the power cord.
Simple Aluminum Solutions
Direct-connect spool guns are a reliable and economical solution for welding aluminum.
TIG Contractor Kit
The Multimatic 200 TIG Contractor Kit gives you everything you need for remote TIG welding with the Multimatic 200.
Miller’s Fan-On-Demand technology operates only when needed reducing noise, power consumption and the amount of airborne contaminants pulled through the machine.
Miller’s Auto-Line Technology
Provides state-of-the-art flexibility, automatically connecting to 120 or 230 VAC, single-phase power without removing the cover to re-link the power source. See how it works. Learn More
- Multimatic™ 200 TIG Kit #301287
- Shielding gas for welding with solid wire (GMAW)
- Spool Gun for welding aluminum
- Small Running Gear/Cart
- Welding Wire
- Personal safety products (helmet, gloves)