- Multimatic® 220 AC/DC
- 6.5 ft (2 m) power cord and MVP™ adapter plugs for 120V and 240V
- 10 ft (3 m) M-100 MIG gun and cable assembly
- 13 ft (4 m) cable electrode holder and 25 mm Dinse-style connector
- 12.5 ft (3.8 m) Weldcraft™ A-150 (WP-17) TIG torch with 25mm Dinse-style connector
- RFCS-14 HD foot control with 20 ft (6 m) cord
- 10 ft (3 m) work cable with clamp and 25 mm Dinse-style connector
- Two Argon and AR/CO2 mix regulator/flow gauge with hoses
- Spool of Hobart® .030 in (0.8 mm) solid wire
- Two contact tips for .030 in (0.8 mm) wire
- Quick Select™ drive roll for .024 in (0.6 mm) or .030/.035 in (0.8/0.9 mm) solid wire, and .030/.035 (0.8/0.9 mm) flux cored wire
- AK2C TIG torch accessory kit
- Material thickness gauge #229895
- Hook-and-loop cord wraps
All in One
Take on more projects with one machine that has MIG, Stick, AC and DC TIG.
- Automatically determines the polarity. MIG gun and TIG torch can stay connected at the same time.
- Automatically switches to the right process. Just hit the trigger or the foot control and the machine automatically changes.
- Automatically recalls the settings from the last process used.
Color LCD with Auto-Set™ Elite
Auto-Set™ Elite can be used on multiple materials and all processes with the ability to fine-tune your settings. Simple to set up and use!
Multi-voltage plug (MVP™)
Multi-voltage plug (MVP™) allows connection to common 120 or 240 V power receptacles without the use of any tools— simply choose the plug that fits the receptacle and connect to the power cord.
Eliminates the guesswork when setting weld parameters. Simply adjust control until Pro-Set™ appears on the display and the number turns blue. Available for AC Balance and Frequency (TIG), DC Pulse (TIG), and DIG (Stick).
14-Pin Controlled Operator Alternatives
The standard 14-pin connector lets you choose your control for a customized experience, whether it’s a foot control, fingertip control, or wireless foot control.
Weighing Only 56 Pounds
The Multimatic® 220 AC/DC can go where the work is, plus the added convenience of one machine versus two or more.
Dependable Arc Starts
Provides High-Frequency, non-contact arc starting to eliminate tungsten and material contamination time after time.
- Shielding gas
- Safety equipment
- Spool gun for aluminum MIG welding