Miller Multimatic 220 AC/DC Multiprocess Welder
The Miller Multimatic 220 AC/DC Multiprocess welder is a hobbyist and small shop’s dream! With the freedom to weld any process; MIG, Flux-Cored, Stick, and AC/DC TIG – with one portable, powerful welder. Demonstrates excellent arc quality on both 120 or 240 Volt power!
All in One
- Take on more projects with one machine that has MIG, Stick, AC and DC TIG.
- Automatically determines the polarity. MIG gun and TIG torch can stay connected at the same time.
- Automatically switches to the right process. Just hit the trigger or the foot control and the machine automatically changes.
- Automatically recalls the settings from the last process used.
Color LCD with Auto-Set™ Elite
- Auto-Set™ Elite can be used on multiple materials and all processes with the ability to fine-tune your settings. Simple to set up and use.
Multi-voltage plug (MVP™)
- Multi-voltage plug (MVP™) allows connection to common 120 or 240 V power receptacles without the use of any tools— simply choose the plug that fits the receptacle and connect to the power cord.
- Eliminates the guesswork when setting weld parameters. Simply adjust control until Pro-Set™ appears on the display and the number turns blue. Available for AC Balance and Frequency (TIG), DC Pulse (TIG), and DIG (Stick).
14-Pin Controlled Operator Alternatives
- The standard 14-pin connector lets you choose your control for a customized experience, whether it’s a foot control, fingertip control, or wireless foot control.
Weighing Only 56 Pounds
- The Multimatic® 220 AC/DC can go where the work is, plus the added convenience of one machine versus two or more.
Dependable Arc Starts
- Provides High-Frequency, non-contact arc starting to eliminate tungsten and material contamination time after time.
- Multimatic® 220 AC/DC
- 6.5 ft (2 m) power cord and MVP™ adapter plugs for 120V and 240V
- 10 ft MDX™-100 MIG Welding Gun
- 13 ft (4 m) cable electrode holder and 25 mm Dinse-style connector
- 12.5 ft (3.8 m) Weldcraft™ A-150 (WP-17) TIG torch with 25mm Dinse-style connector
- RFCS-14 HD foot control with 20 ft (6 m) cord
- 10 ft (3 m) work cable with clamp and 25 mm Dinse-style connector
- Two Argon and AR/CO2 mix regulator/flow gauge with hoses
- Spool of Hobart® .030 in (0.8 mm) solid wire
- Two contact tips for .030 in (0.8 mm) wire
- Quick Select™ drive roll for .024 in (0.6 mm) or .030/.035 in (0.8/0.9 mm) solid wire, and .030/.035 (0.8/0.9 mm) flux cored wire
- AK2C TIG torch accessory kit
- Material thickness gauge #229895
- Hook-and-loop cord wraps
|Title||Multimatic® 220 AC/DC|
|Input Voltage||110/115/120 V
|Input Hz||50 / 60 Hz|
|Current Type||AC / DC|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||45 VDC|
|Wire Feed Speed||1.5 m/min – 15.2 m/min
60 IPM – 600 IPM
Running Gear / Cart (Optional)
|Weld Output||CC / CV|
|Net Width||11.25 in|
|Net Height||17.5 in|
|Net Length||21.5 in|
|Net Weight||56 lbs|
Miller’s True Blue Warranty