Simple Process Setup
- Clearly labeled controls in easy-to-understand welder terminology.
- Requires just a few basic steps to set up a new weld process, resulting in less training time and minimizing errors from incorrect setups.
- The front panel was designed by welders for welders. Only backlit controls are adjustable to eliminate confusion.
- Memory feature stores four programs for each selection: Stick, DC TIG, and MIG (left and right side of feeder). Beneficial when using multiple procedures, multiple process parameters or multiple welders and eliminates the need to remember parameters.
Quick Process Changeover
- No need to manually switch polarity or cables and hoses between processes. Simply push a process selection button to choose a welding process. PipeWorx ‘Quick-Select’ technology automatically selects the welding process, the correct polarity, cable outputs and welding parameter.
- Quick process changeover eliminates set-up time for switching cables and gas hoses. Also, reduces the risk of weld reworks due to incorrect cable connection.
- Weld processes are optimized to deliver superior arc performance and stability specifically for root pass, fill and cap pipe welding.
- Includes conventional Stick, DC TIG (Lift-ARC™ or HF Start), Flux-Cored and MIG welding processes.
- Also features the advanced RMD® and Pulsed MIG processes that deliver superior quality welds, increase productivity, and reduce rework and training.
- Wind Tunnel Technology™ and Fan-On-Demand™ provide system protection in the dusty shop environment.
- Innovative cable and gun storage manages clutter for a cleaner, organized weld-cell area. Cables remain connected to the power source and do not need to be switched for the different welding processes.
- All system components have been selected to meet the needs of a pipe fabrication shop.
PipeWorx ROI Calculator
- Short gas hose for connecting output gas connection on power source to TIG block.
- One blank memory card (#301080)
|Title||PipeWorx 400 575 V|
High Purity Processing
Pipe Fabrication / Construction
|Input Voltage||575 V|
|Rated Carbon Diameter||5/16 in (7.9 mm)|
|Input Hz||50 / 60 Hz|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||90 VDC|
|Portability||Lift Eye (Standard)
Running Gear / Cart (Optional)
|Weld Output||CC / CV|
|Net Width||19.5 in|
|Net Height||28 in|
|Net Length||31.75 in|
|Net Weight||225 lbs|
Miller’s True Blue Warranty