Simple Process Setup
- Clearly labeled controls in easy-to-understand welder terminology.
- Requires just a few basic steps to set up a new weld process, resulting in less training time and minimizing errors from incorrect setups.
- The front panel was designed by welders for welders. Only backlit controls are adjustable to eliminate confusion.
- Memory feature stores four programs for each selection: Stick, DC TIG, and MIG (left and right side of feeder). Beneficial when using multiple procedures, multiple process parameters or multiple welders and eliminates the need to remember parameters.
Quick Process Changeover
- No need to manually switch polarity or cables and hoses between processes. Simply push a process selection button to choose a welding process. PipeWorx ‘Quick-Select’ technology automatically selects the welding process, the correct polarity, cable outputs and welding parameter.
- Quick process changeover eliminates set-up time for switching cables and gas hoses. Also, reduces the risk of weld reworks due to incorrect cable connection.
- Weld processes are optimized to deliver superior arc performance and stability specifically for root pass, fill and cap pipe welding.
- Includes conventional Stick, DC TIG (Lift-ARC™ or HF Start), Flux-Cored and MIG welding processes.
- Also features the advanced RMD® and Pulsed MIG processes that deliver superior quality welds, increase productivity, and reduce rework and training.
- Wind Tunnel Technology™ and Fan-On-Demand™ provide system protection in the dusty shop environment.
- Innovative cable and gun storage manages clutter for a cleaner, organized weld-cell area. Cables remain connected to the power source and do not need to be switched for the different welding processes.
- All system components have been selected to meet the needs of a pipe fabrication shop.
- PipeWorx 400 Power Source, 575V
- PipeWorx Dual Feeder with drive rolls (300366)
- Two Bernard PipeWorx 300A MIG Guns (195400)
- Side-mount Cable Hangers
- Cable Kit with 25 ft. (7.6m) Work Sense Lead (300367)
- Running Gear with Dual Cylinder Rack (300368)
|Title||Pipeworx 400 Welding System 575V|
|Industries Interests||Construction |
High Purity Processing
Pipe Fabrication / Construction
|Weldable Metals||Steel |
|Input Voltage||575 V|
|Rated Carbon Diameter||5/16 in (7.9 mm)|
|Input Hz||50 / 60 Hz|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||90 VDC|
|Wire Feed Speed||50 IPM – 780 IPM|
|Portability||Running Gear / Cart (Standard)|
|Weld Output||CC / CV|
|Warranty||3 Years |
Miller’s True Blue Warranty